Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Jassi and Armaan Fanfic !

1029 Newbie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Hi, i know JandA had finished a long time ago but i still feel that there chemistry is still with us. this is why i have made my own fanfic for them. Plze comment and giveme advice on how to improve cuz ive only just started. Thanks and ENJOY !

incase some people are wondering where ive started my fanfic from, its just after when jessica proves she is jassi after the courtscene episodes :)

jassi and armaan in the car ....

jassi: hi armaan, tum khase ho ?

Armaan: meh theek hun lekin (takes jassi's hand) meh tumare begaare nahin jee sakta

(jassi, shyly smiles and looks down )

Armaan : jassi (pulls her chin up and looks into her eyes, jassi looks into his too) kya tum mujhe se shadi karogi. Meine meri sapne mein nahin socha ta ke mujhe tumare jaisi, ek khoobsurat ladhki se pyar hoji ga ! mein janta hoon ke meine tumko bhot dukhe diya hain

(Jassi looks down; holding armaans hands more tightly and puts her fingers between his)

Armaan: please jassi, mujhe maaf kardo ?

Jassi looks up and sighs.....armaan, jis din se maine tumse pyaar kya na, meine uss din tumko maaf kardiya, hamare puri zindagi ke liye.

(they both smile and armaan says I LOVE U to jassi, she laughs and looks down )

Armaan: jassi.....( she looks up) tumne meri saval ka jawab nahin diye....kya tum mujhe se shaadi karogi  ?

Jassi : kya tumhe jawab ubhi chaiye ( he shakes his head like a little boy while pouting) phir tumhe kaal ka intazar karna parega ( she takes her finger and pokes armaans nose,then begins to step out of the car)

They both smile.....lekin jassi, meh kaal ka intazar nahin kar sakta.....

Plze comment and i continue soon bye xx

Part 2

In gulmohur

(jassi is walking to her office, when armaan pulls her into his and quickly shuts the door. She hits the wall and tries to get out of armaans grip but he is holding too tightly)

Jassi: armaan tum kya kare ho, kise nain dekh liya toh! Vaise bhi, mere paas bhot zyada kaam hain, mujhe jaane do!! (trying not to look into armaans eyes, knowing she'll get lost looking into them)

Armaan : (holding her hands more tighter and coming close to jassi's face, she can't help but look to ) meh tumhe jaane nahin doon ga jhab tak tum mujhe haan nahin kungi.

Jassi: meine kaha na, kaal ka intazar karo? Or meh aap ka sawal ka jawab nahin doon gi ! (Pulls out from armaans grip and tries to get past but armaan quickly takes her hand and pulls her back, both close enough for their noses to meet)

Armaan: acha, toh phir mein tumhe jaane nahin doon ga ! please jassi, hum dhono ko paata hain ke tumne hain kehni hain par tum kehne nain jati. (jassi rolls her eyes, armaan takes one hand away from the wall and pulls her chin up) jassi, hain kehdo........

He leans in for the kiss, just as their lip's are about to meet, jassi shyly pulls him away and runs out of the room. Armaan happily smiles to himself.  (oohhh....so close J !)

Edited by 1029 - 16 March 2011 at 2:15pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top