Sasural Genda Phool

Sarkalio Khatiya Jaara Laage (Page 5)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Feefi

what does "sarkalio khatiya jaara lage" mean? 

is this bengali or still hindi? LOL

Feefi I dont know I will be to Explain u properly But i can tell u Khatiya means Bed ,Sarkila means Move and Jara means Winter......I think its rite but Not sureLOL

Confused LOL so its' not hindi/urdu right?  cuz i don't understand a single world.  ok so... move bed winter LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViewsGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

definately its a blooper.. the scene where ishaan is touching suhana with peacok feather; suhaana is on that side of bed which is broken........and still sleeping comfortably

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Meenakshi U R Too MuchLOL

OH god you guys are like hawks.LOL

Di This time Blooper Queen and Hawk Award Shud Go to Meenashi........I Just Joined her In her Good DeedLOL

Well my dear bro, please don't mind me saying this but after much scrutiny I actually see that the bed was still broken and was at an angle throughout the scene. Suhana rolls over to Ishaan from the broken end to Ishaan on the good end. Suhana laying down is actually on the good end of the bed and is at an angle (which is why Ishaan--erm..errm moved upwards during the scene) . The broken end is still at an angle.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

what does "sarkalio khatiya jaara lage" mean? 

is this bengali or still hindi? LOL

Feefi I dont know I will be to Explain u properly But i can tell u Khatiya means Bed ,Sarkila means Move and Jara means Winter......I think its rite but Not sureLOL

Confused LOL so its' not hindi/urdu right?  cuz i don't understand a single world.  ok so... move bed winter LOL

Feefi U r making Fun Of MeAngry.........But its alrite I m used to it NowLOL........It simply means Move ur bed inside otherwise U will get Cold..........I m telling u Na I also dont know the meaning properlyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

definately its a blooper.. the scene where ishaan is touching suhana with peacok feather; suhaana is on that side of bed which is broken........and still sleeping comfortably

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Meenakshi U R Too MuchLOL

OH god you guys are like hawks.LOL

Di This time Blooper Queen and Hawk Award Shud Go to Meenashi........I Just Joined her In her Good DeedLOL

Well my dear bro, please don't mind me saying this but after much scrutiny I actually see that the bed was still broken and was at an angle throughout the scene. Suhana rolls over to Ishaan from the broken end to Ishaan on the good end. Suhana laying down is actually on the good end of the bed and is at an angle (which is why Ishaan--erm..errm moved upwards during the scene) . The broken end is still at an angle.

Even I could feel the slanting through out the sequence....I didn't say this bcz i thought I made a mistake there...Confused so am not alone...Smile

Edited by crysind - 13 March 2011 at 2:48pm
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Really Di????Maybe I didnt saw the scene properly thats Y .......I seriously didnt  saw the Scene Properly as I was feeling Embarrassed.......I JUST KEPT MY EYES iDAR udar to avoid Embarrassment LOL .....Di I dont Mind anything now Big smile
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
No Febs you are not alone at all.LOL It was slanting throught the scene. I don't why they did that before the song? It would have been even better if they kept it for after the scene,,maybe some masti 1st thing in the morningWink...and then the broken bed..it would be have been much better for me. LOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Really Di????Maybe I didnt saw the scene properly thats Y .......I seriously didnt  saw the Scene Properly as I was feeling Embarrassed.......I JUST KEPT MY EYES iDAR udar to avoid Embarrassment LOL .....Di I dont Mind anything now Big smile

But my eyes stayed on just the angle of the bed
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

But my eyes stayed on just the angle of the bed
LOL

ya... i know...LOL only on the bed..WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViews

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index