iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by netri

nice One Sheemu..... Nice choice of Song too...... I had a laugh attacked which scared my hubby..... Poor Guy worried that  why I was laughing so much..... LOL  I m still waiting for monday as if SuShaan is going to make a mistake again....LOL

Is ur Pati Fine????I mean is he came out of shock Yet or not???LOL

Ohh He is fine ...... U should have seen his face so so worried !!!!!  It took me full 5 min. to explain what happen....LOL

Bhagwan Tumhara Pati Ko Tumha Sahna Ki Shakti DeLOL
Rubal Once I started I couldn't believe what happened and After that It was just laughing so hard...... Tears roll down....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

[
Rubal Once I started I couldn't believe what happened and After that It was just laughing so hard...... Tears roll down....

Same here Meri Nayi BetiLOL...........I watched it just after I woke up and I was laughing so Loud that My Aunt Thought I m crying loudlyLOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

[

Same here Meri Nayi BetiLOL...........I watched it just after I woke up and I was laughing so Loud that My Aunt Thought I m crying loudlyLOL

I don't know If U have seeen a show called " The Big Bang Theory " Ohh If U watch it U will laughing so hard..... Stomach ache..... LOL
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Inder,Elesh, Rajni finding bed broken scene and the way they are laughing and dialogues were band on.. I couldn't stop laughing whole episode.. The whole is good (except deepsanj)..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Thankyou all for your input.
I loved the Gabbar-Thakur part, it was so adorable. The bathroom scene was great too. Ishaan is a dork for challanging Suhana in this matter, he should know by now by now what that means to her. I can't wait to see Rajni and Disha's reaction.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol111192iViewsGurpreetD

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Inder,Elesh, Rajni finding bed broken scene and the way they are laughing and dialogues were band on.. I couldn't stop laughing whole episode.. The whole is good (except deepsanj)..

The episode was indeed funny.........i 22  didnt like deep-sanju part..it was as boring as that raj track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
it really ws a fun filled episodeLOL...spcially,i liked d bathroom scene..it ws sooooooo funny..ROFL..n suhanas expressions while talkin with ishan wr too gud to watchBlushing..n also rahinis teasing expression whn sushan gt out of d bathroom,soaking wet ws truly hillllariousEmbarrassed....it ws a total masti-epi...

sweetymol111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I want more scenes like the T-G and the bathroom scene. I thought they great, funny, cute and so nice. Keep the coming please.

sweetymolrose-girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index