India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

The way u made me feel...in sweat..

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Ok, CoolI'm talking about  the scene where Rudr entered  the room where nani was sitting in the last episode , after the chase . Well, this is strictly about MIK * ahem ahem ....for me some things r strictly about MIK ,not Rudr , I imagine him as Angad in Sangini then....haha , good trick , I must say, patting meself in the back, I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Angad by the way....so, I usually consider Rudr as Angad when I feel like appreciating his physical beauty ....n male attraction.....I'm 18 + so I'm allowed 2 use these words... going red ...*  Now , what was I saying ??? Oh ! Yes ! Red hot MIK ! Have u guys noticed sweat wetting his neck, his collarbones , dripping down treacherously towards his chest * Going extremely red this time ...* ...I mean, after so much of bhaga dauri , I mean running like a sprinter...he was all covered with sweat, looking like a complete piece of attraction.......Not saying any more...

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 12 March 2011 at 4:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shopaholic83meghna2gauranitaidesikimsammonaghoshSiddu246-Ria-SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Yes! I agree. MIK Looked Very Hot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Embarrassed Yes! I agree. MIK Looked Very Hot.
 So much so that u could actually smell the salty scent of sweat coming out of the TV screen...Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh-Ria-

shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

morisim Groupbie
morisim
morisim

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
LMAO! I love your post. Ithought that i was the only one noticing it and i'm 20+
Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Oh my my my...I thought I was the only..Honestly during the whole scene I could not concentrate on anything else but those droplets of sweat dripping all over him...I had to literally Fan myself.....UFFFFFFF...!!!! BlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by Siddu246 - 14 March 2011 at 9:04pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index