Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// (Page 79)

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 19011

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I've made this AVI, and for some reason, whenever I try to upload it, the animation won't move!  It's just going to be stuck on the first frame.  I even tried to upload it on another website, but there, they say that it isn't in a right format!  I've been using the same format for a long time, but this never happened.  That's just pissing me off!

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

I've made this AVI, and for some reason, whenever I try to upload it, the animation won't move!  It's just going to be stuck on the first frame.  I even tried to upload it on another website, but there, they say that it isn't in a right format!  I've been using the same format for a long time, but this never happened.  That's just pissing me off!
try imgur.comStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 19011

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I tried that, too, but that site isn't really friendly towards me. LOL
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

I tried that, too, but that site isn't really friendly towards me. LOL
that sucksLOL
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 19011

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

I know!  I even deleted Photoshop, installed it again, but no use! 

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

I know!  I even deleted Photoshop, installed it again, but no use! 

thats badConfusedso wats new?
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 19011

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Well first of all, I'm super happy, because I'm going to be a freshman in a few months, and 2, spring break starts in about a week. 

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Joined: 30 May 2009
Posts: 14406

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Well first of all, I'm super happy, because I'm going to be a freshman in a few months, and 2, spring break starts in about a week. 

nice, i'll graduate in JuneLOLout of HSWinkmy spring break is last week of AprilConfused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~KaSu Loveology#161~~ KaSu Confession <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: --Doyel--   Replies: 1184   Views: 29245

--Doyel-- 1184 29245 10 July 2010 at 4:34pm by -DarkFantasy-
KaSu KaSu KaSu KaSu kAsU

Author: ruhigidwani   Replies: 2   Views: 2505

ruhigidwani 2 2505 24 October 2009 at 4:31am by ruhigidwani
all kasu fans......my stry for kasu...have a luk

Author: kool_nyonica   Replies: 7   Views: 2476

kool_nyonica 7 2476 17 September 2009 at 5:38pm by -Veena-
kasu 3 gp video for Kasu Loveology .....:-)

2 3

Author: roshaaan   Replies: 23   Views: 3592

roshaaan 23 3592 14 August 2009 at 10:51am by sukirtiprincess
describe kasu in one word(only for kasu fans)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: karan_jenny   Replies: 67   Views: 8754

karan_jenny 67 8754 21 May 2009 at 10:48pm by Born-star

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index