Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// (Page 61)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

 
 
 oh, now i get you.....yea, its kinda weird when u havnt been in those kind of gatherings....sam situation here.
but at the same time, those lively moments will be among those u'll cheerish for life, trust me:)....cause unlinke the contriues we are in, they are so 'alive' in the life. its nice to be in those kind of gatherings every onece in a while.
 
 
 
Yaa it is funn and all but ahh they are so many..i mean i have my nani and my 2 uncles there..so we are like 4..but OMG there are always like 20 ppl in the hous..and i'm not used to so many ppl...and ahh i hate it when kids play and they make the hous like a mess...

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Joined: 13 August 2009
Posts: 6516

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

 
 
Yea, those were our sweet and innocent fantasies some years back, when we still hadnt seen and been involved in the worlds extreme cruelness..... i sound like a phlioshop or somethin,loool.
 
yea, we were so childish, not that i am mature nowLOL....i seriously am like 5-6 years under my actuall age.loool
 
Not true i always feel u are very mature..u are 23 right?...and u are not that old
 
 
 
aww, thnxLOL...yea 23!...mentally ,in terms of interest and excitment i guess 17,lol
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Joined: 22 March 2009
Posts: 15375

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by --Doyel--



hmmm... well living in a joint family has its own fun...
and alone.... ask me that.... all alone... no siblings too.... gets boring and tiring at times....

 
well i have siblingz but they don't live with us..aishh
 
munus - it is ok i chnaged the channel thing..so it is all fine


i know u have siblings.... but u all dont stay together.... i dont have that option either....

so whenever i get a chance to be i my hometown... i feel really excited... its tooo much fun there... too many ppl... functions gatherings.... its fun..!!!!!
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

 
 
yea, movies and shows can make one like somethin, cause it looks so delicious when they eat it,lol.
 
i mean like KSG was eating carrot looked delicious in the koochi koo scene,loool
 
and noodles, i dont know if u have scene it, there was this sbs segment, where they showed vivian and sukirti eaiting noodles from the same plate and with the same spoon!LOL.....it was so cute and i was so hugnry at that time, that i just ran and made someLOL.....after that i started liking noodles a lot,lol
 
aww so u never liked noodles before? ahh i love it
yaa i saw that sbs int..too cute
 
 
 
Doywl di - i have some chicken soupTongue i feel like i want to eat
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Joined: 14 February 2009
Posts: 29900

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Doyel--



i know u have siblings.... but u all dont stay together.... i dont have that option either....

so whenever i get a chance to be i my hometown... i feel really excited... its tooo much fun there... too many ppl... functions gatherings.... its fun..!!!!!
 
don't mean t be rude..but i seriously get a headache from the kids and all
--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Joined: 22 March 2009
Posts: 15375

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

 
 
 oh, now i get you.....yea, its kinda weird when u havnt been in those kind of gatherings....sam situation here.
but at the same time, those lively moments will be among those u'll cheerish for life, trust me:)....cause unlinke the contriues we are in, they are so 'alive' in the life. its nice to be in those kind of gatherings every onece in a while.
 
 
 
Yaa it is funn and all but ahh they are so many..i mean i have my nani and my 2 uncles there..so we are like 4..but OMG there are always like 20 ppl in the hous..and i'm not used to so many ppl...and ahh i hate it when kids play and they make the hous like a mess...


kids makiing a mess... lollzzz i dont like it either.... LOL LOL
--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Joined: 22 March 2009
Posts: 15375

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

 
 
yea, movies and shows can make one like somethin, cause it looks so delicious when they eat it,lol.
 
i mean like KSG was eating carrot looked delicious in the koochi koo scene,loool
 
and noodles, i dont know if u have scene it, there was this sbs segment, where they showed vivian and sukirti eaiting noodles from the same plate and with the same spoon!LOL.....it was so cute and i was so hugnry at that time, that i just ran and made someLOL.....after that i started liking noodles a lot,lol
 
aww so u never liked noodles before? ahh i love it
yaa i saw that sbs int..too cute
 
 
 
Doywl di - i have some chicken soupTongue i feel like i want to eat


good girl... go and eat some.... Embarrassed and i havent seen that sbs.... link pleasee!! Ouch
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Joined: 13 August 2009
Posts: 6516

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Doyel--

thats soo true.... LOL btw how old are u??? Tongue
 
 
was gonna tell u to guess, but lana alreay wrote it,lol
23...but be honest, what was ur guess ?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~KaSu Loveology#161~~ KaSu Confession <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: --Doyel--   Replies: 1184   Views: 28369

--Doyel-- 1184 28369 10 July 2010 at 4:34pm by -DarkFantasy-
KaSu KaSu KaSu KaSu kAsU

Author: ruhigidwani   Replies: 2   Views: 2437

ruhigidwani 2 2437 24 October 2009 at 4:31am by ruhigidwani
all kasu fans......my stry for kasu...have a luk

Author: kool_nyonica   Replies: 7   Views: 2345

kool_nyonica 7 2345 17 September 2009 at 5:38pm by -Veena-
kasu 3 gp video for Kasu Loveology .....:-)

2 3

Author: roshaaan   Replies: 23   Views: 3407

roshaaan 23 3407 14 August 2009 at 10:51am by sukirtiprincess
describe kasu in one word(only for kasu fans)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: karan_jenny   Replies: 67   Views: 8405

karan_jenny 67 8405 21 May 2009 at 10:48pm by Born-star

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index