Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// (Page 59)

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

yea, and his acting has got so good recently....really wish he would work more often:(
and yea, his voice is sexy!lol

u kniw back in time when i was more childish than i am nowLOL......i used to like to have these fantasies some times.
like Arjun would be my Teacher( had no other option cause of the age differnce,loooo).....and i would be the student ofcourse, at university....and i would fall in love wiith him....and slowly he would start taking the signals...and so on...loooolLOLLOL....totally movie type!

OMG thats so true..i have always had such a weried fantasies with those actors...but again thats so cool and childish like u said..

but u know i always liked such fantasies... atleast now wen we look back.. we think of such things and really enjoy... good memories you know.... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.moonstruck.

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
btw mona di - i don't know maybe zaara did chnage a bit of the design on the channel like adding the friend box etc..or maybe alisha did..u just chnage it like before or like u want..and fit with the bg

.moonstruck.

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

@Fari....bye sweetipie! take care!
--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

i'm not hungry and i don't feel like eating..but lol i haven't ate anything today..so can u galz tell me what to eat so that i can feel like eating

lolzzz thats difficult... depends on a lot of criteria actually  ROFL ROFL

what u like eating... what is available at your hose right now... etc etc.... ROFL
--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Doyel Di - lol it is funny i'm like gna turn 20 but stil i can't be myself and communicate with the older ppl

Munus - when the older talks i have to keep shut..cuz i'm not old enough..it is funny..when i go to italy everyone is watching me while talking and in iraq everyone is talking while i'm watching

it does get difficult at times... hmmm but still you have to start adjusting.... you have to make it work somehow.....
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

i'm not hungry and i don't feel like eating..but lol i haven't ate anything today..so can u galz tell me what to eat so that i can feel like eating

i havent eaten anything eaither, but i am really hungry! but thats my problem, too....i dont know what i want these days.

I mean thnx to ViSu some months back i started liking noodles.....so i just wrap up some when i get out of ideas. but right now i cant make noodles eaither,lol

-Lana

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
guys.... i just realized.... i was about to leave.... but m not able to.... ROFL ROFL

to addictive.... and we meet so less... cant really make myself to leave.... Ouch
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

why, they think u r to bold if u talk?....is it a very traditional family?
and btw...u didnt tell me....is it ur moms relatives?

No they will like hear what i say but it is like weried if i suddenly participate in the convo..so i'm like chup all the time..but thats when we have alot of guests..and trust me that happens everyday and so many ppl comes..

it is my moms relativ..i did tell u but u didn't see it..no they are not that traditional..it is just that when there is a family gathering..then it is fine..but when guests are coming it is not usual for ppl in my age to participate in the convos withs the older..

Go to top