Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// (Page 29)

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
cheeee di is so scared..acha i did delet it

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Originally posted by -monus-

we are still affected by the virus! i mean 2 years, seriously!LOL....uff dont remind me!.....i was just back from a trip to London!.....so u can imagine what thinking of london reminds me off!....sure not gonna look forward to have a trip there anymoreLOL

did i miss something? what does london remind u of?OuchConfused

Exaclty the day the news on suku leaving came out, i was back from some days in London, for the first time. so each time i see anything related to London i'll be reminded of KaSu, as a very hurtfull memory though.......lool......i was so looking forward to catch up with the 3-4 days of DMG i hadnt seen in hope of some AR scenes, which we had none of those rlast weeks if u remember, so happy to watch that 'do u remember me?' scene.....i was like yes, now we  gonna se more of them finally.....came to IF to download the episode....and tada! Suku is leaving!Ouch

Edited by -monus- - 23 March 2011 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Exaclty the day the news on suku leaving came out, i was back from some days in London, for the first time. so each time i see anything related to London i'll be reminded of KaSu, as a very hurtfull memory though.......lool......i was so looking forward to catch up with the 3-4 days of DMG i hadnt seen in hope of some AR scenes, which we had none of those rlast weeks if u remember, so happy to watch that 'do u remember me?' scene.....i was like yes, now we  gonna se more of them finally.....came to IF to download the episode....and tada! Suku is leaving!Ouch

thats the most painful..if there is something which reminds u of the day she left..
ahh how can i forget kasu..i mean man they were just a fictional couple..yet i can't get them out of my head..
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Last time i had to talk in pms with someone cause of a simple misunderstanding dou to a comment in our conversation, so yea....not in mood of it again.

and well, reason i wanted to edit it, was for u only to see......its anyways lame to talk abt this kind of things, but kya karo....i am frustratedLOL

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Last time i had to talk in pms with someone cause of a simple misunderstanding dou to a comment in our conversation, so yea....not in mood of it again.

and well, reason i wanted to edit it, was for u only to see......its anyways lame to talk abt this kind of things, but kya karo....i am frustratedLOL

when? was it the time me and u were had a conversation?
lol u are frustrated and yet u are smiling --->LOL
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
and also, i dont want some of my comments to give the wrong ideas, to any possible stalker, as i apparently have some,lol.
I am gonna Support AbhayPia in hope of improvement of story in hope of getting the joy back i had for them, i just loooved their story, it was finally a fictional lovestory i craved for, and also support ViSu in hope of getting some of their cute interviews as before, instead of this cold 'we are only good proffesionals and do our work and then bye' speech which they cause of some obviosu reason have to feed teh audience even if they are more friendly than that with eachother. i mean we need to see em fun and sweet and proffesionaly friendly to be able to connect with them onscreen after that huge mess, but apparently media refuses to give us that for the past months.  reason why i feel those missions are needed.

Edited by -monus- - 23 March 2011 at 10:45am

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

and also, i dont want some of my comments to give the wrong ideas, to any possible stalker, as i apparently have some,lol.
I am gonna Support AbhayPia in hope of improvement of story in hope of getting the joy back i had for them, i just loooved their story, it was finally a fictional lovestory i craved for, and also support ViSu in hope of getting some of their cute interviews as before, instead of this cold 'we are only good proffesionals and do our work and then bye' speech which they cause of some obviosu reason have to feed teh audience even if they are more friendly than that with eachother. i mean we need to see em fun and sweet and proffesionaly friendly to be able to connect with them onscreen after that huge mess, but apparently media refuses to give us that for the past months.  reason why i feel those missions are needed.

In their last interview there was a question does it affect u that vivian has a gf...and both replay we are proffesional...i mean that can lead to a misunderstanding..they for sure have to be proffesionl but the audience want them as friends aswell..they could have answered..we are stil friends as we were and not sright away we are proffesional...

it will be awesome to see the track back like it used to
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

-

Edited by -monus- - 23 March 2011 at 11:07am

-Lana

Go to top