KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
di i was thinking of something..shal i tell u?
Originally posted by LanaBurak

aww it is not that we realy chat..it is just she leaves a comment and i answer..and she answers so we are not like on at the same time..but we could like find a day and a time and be on the trio

and pluss they were cold right?..that time we were there was in december and that time it was realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cold..we were freezing at 7 am...man that was cold

lol i love food but nowadays i don't eat much as i don't know what exactly i want to eat..pluss being alone at home...don't wana make food..i hate cooking😕

yea, we shoudl decide a day:)

well, me were there in early april, it was abit cold, but fine anyways. oh, december! yea thats probably the worst time.
lol, i am not much found of cooking eaither. and yea....when u r alone u dont really care much for food.

speaking of food, i am really hungry!....havnt eat anything since morning. btw food made me remember the KaSu kitchen scene, awwww!
Originally posted by -monus-

yea, we shoudl decide a day:)

well, me were there in early april, it was abit cold, but fine anyways. oh, december! yea thats probably the worst time.
lol, i am not much found of cooking eaither. and yea....when u r alone u dont really care much for food.

speaking of food, i am really hungry!....havnt eat anything since morning. btw food made me remember the KaSu kitchen scene, awwww!

which day? i can any day this week as i don't have work as i said..

But overall it was a fine country..not the country but the things going on..i mean ofscorce i will like it..i live in norway and thats the most boring thing ever..

awww yaaaaaaaaa the kochi kooo scene..they were adorable..lol he was gna cook and he was playing game..funny
My net is killing me...it got worser. 

it is unbelivable how the responce are ancrasing from comments and subscribers
wish my own channel was like thatOuch

It was awesome blossom! haha, girls are the best,lol....but missed Suku:(
loved the flow nd great edit by all, totally enjoyed watching it...and 6 mins! i shall say hats off! how long did it take to render?loool

and aww....u VMs r awesome sweets!  i guess collab channels gets more audience cause of the mutifandom thingy and thats its so many  ppl in one place.

Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago

off topic!

isn't he too cute?

lol, how cute.

almost all these korean guys i see around on the siggies are really cute,lol
who is he? singer? actor?

btw, i gotta leave in 10 mins
munus - the thing is suku wasn't threated wrong..i mean armaan always helped her and so in pyar ki..this was a woman abuse collab..but if we had a hot girl collab i will for sure use her..lol

aww don't even talk about it..it tok me 2 and half days to render and 1 whole day to upload on utube

di i was thinking of something..shal i tell u?

you shall my lady😆

lol, how cute.

almost all these korean guys i see around on the siggies are really cute,lol
who is he? singer? actor?

btw, i gotta leave in 10 mins

He is both actor and singer..ahh he is so good in sining..he got such an unbelivable voice

btw before u leave i though of something
the member said the logo for the channel is long..and i was thinking if u could make one with same style but just edit is bit like..write desire on top of blissfull and make it like cool with the snow fall around and all..understand?

you shall my lady😆

the member said the logo for the channel is long..and i was thinking if u could make one with same style but just edit is bit like..write desire on top of blissfull and make it like cool with the snow fall around and all..understand?

and something like this..but i don't mean copy..but somehow with the snowfal it already look slike it which i love

and in the bg can u please write members if it look cool only then..and ya do write uder my name admin or leader or anything..and the two other co founder..i have write it in the pictures

which day? i can any day this week as i don't have work as i said..

But overall it was a fine country..not the country but the things going on..i mean ofscorce i will like it..i live in norway and thats the most boring thing ever..

awww yaaaaaaaaa the kochi kooo scene..they were adorable..lol he was gna cook and he was playing game..funny

hmm, friday is most possible for me, around 3-4.

yea, it was fine...very normal.  but not a holiday destination in my oppinion.
lol, well yea, scandinavia is boring😆....however i liek the athmosphere her lots more than london.

yea, kochi koo! awww....yea, he was playing Playstation, eating a carrot😆...it was cute when suku grabbed his ear,lol