Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaaz_Knockout thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

OMGG hope he is fine now..!!!

and badmouthing about you???? 😲 when did this happen????

ok more like complaining about me...haha..never reply...and all..sorry wont deny my hands are too lazy to type..but i remember u guys always..

we hes under the care of the hospital staff.so should be fine..visiting him tmrw.
--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zaaz_Knockout

yaar what to do...everything was unplanned..it just happen...his leg is infected with virus ..might have to do operation..my mum and I was sending him to hospital..registering him..everything...thats why..i msg u..i guess i forgot to send..was in a hurry...so sorry...

i did not mean to not attend at all..arrive at hospital ard 9 plus...and came back home midnight

OMGGG thats terrible.... hope things are under control now...!! i really pray your dad gets well soon..!!!
--Doyel-- thumbnail

ok more like complaining about me...haha..never reply...and all..sorry wont deny my hands are too lazy to type..but i remember u guys always..

we hes under the care of the hospital staff.so should be fine..visiting him tmrw.

complaining proves how much we love you!!!! 😳
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thats sad zaf...i'm sorry hun for ure father..but i'm sure he will be ok very soon

di - haha yes u have to
Zaaz_Knockout thumbnail
tell the rest im sorry...and uff yeh tani ki bachi..ask her to change mobile lah......blaming me hmmmph...how to msg her....lol
-Lana thumbnail
bte zaf did u know these two were bestfriends..Kim JeJoong and Kim Hyun Joong..loll not realy a big fan of KHJ but JaeJoong..i'm

Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago
Zaaz_Knockout thumbnail
@DOyel di haha....gosh never knew i mean that much to you girls...love u girls...

@Lana naah its k.......dont worry..hope so everything went well..

so what are we discussing.....doyel di blame lana for my disappearance..she make me hook to Japan and korea drama lol
-Lana thumbnail

tell the rest im sorry...and uff yeh tani ki bachi..ask her to change mobile lah......blaming me hmmmph...how to msg her....lol

lol she said she will
--Doyel-- thumbnail
whatever zaf... u never reply me... u atleast reply to lana..!!!!

anyways guys gotta go for dinner.....

love you both..... take caree 🤗  🤗
Zaaz_Knockout thumbnail
@Doyel di thanks a lot..hoping he recovers soon...

@Lana.yarh i knew about it..jaejoong is cute...i like yamashita...aawww hes cute yaar....takizawa hideaki is handsome...hes the first guy my eyes is set on and said hes good looking..