KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Doyel--

OMGG hope he is fine now..!!!

and badmouthing about you???? 😲 when did this happen????

ok more like complaining about me...haha..never reply...and all..sorry wont deny my hands are too lazy to type..but i remember u guys always..

we hes under the care of the hospital staff.so should be fine..visiting him tmrw.
Originally posted by Zaaz_Knockout

yaar what to do...everything was unplanned..it just happen...his leg is infected with virus ..might have to do operation..my mum and I was sending him to hospital..registering him..everything...thats why..i msg u..i guess i forgot to send..was in a hurry...so sorry...

i did not mean to not attend at all..arrive at hospital ard 9 plus...and came back home midnight

OMGGG thats terrible.... hope things are under control now...!! i really pray your dad gets well soon..!!!

ok more like complaining about me...haha..never reply...and all..sorry wont deny my hands are too lazy to type..but i remember u guys always..

we hes under the care of the hospital staff.so should be fine..visiting him tmrw.

complaining proves how much we love you!!!! 😳
OMG thats sad zaf...i'm sorry hun for ure father..but i'm sure he will be ok very soon

di - haha yes u have to
tell the rest im sorry...and uff yeh tani ki bachi..ask her to change mobile lah......blaming me hmmmph...how to msg her....lol
bte zaf did u know these two were bestfriends..Kim JeJoong and Kim Hyun Joong..loll not realy a big fan of KHJ but JaeJoong..i'm

Edited by LanaBurak - 13 years ago
@DOyel di haha....gosh never knew i mean that much to you girls...love u girls...

@Lana naah its k.......dont worry..hope so everything went well..

so what are we discussing.....doyel di blame lana for my disappearance..she make me hook to Japan and korea drama lol

tell the rest im sorry...and uff yeh tani ki bachi..ask her to change mobile lah......blaming me hmmmph...how to msg her....lol

lol she said she will
whatever zaf... u never reply me... u atleast reply to lana..!!!!

anyways guys gotta go for dinner.....

love you both..... take caree 🤗  🤗
@Doyel di thanks a lot..hoping he recovers soon...

@Lana.yarh i knew about it..jaejoong is cute...i like yamashita...aawww hes cute yaar....takizawa hideaki is handsome...hes the first guy my eyes is set on and said hes good looking..