KaSu Loveology#170 - sirf yaadein reh gayi*// - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDY5z2GpWE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

The quality isn't so great, but YouTube didn't have other good videos. 😳

Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Tabz, yup! Sunshine was the best.  Oh, sorry.  I got the wrong URL.  Hang on, let me get that vid.

fariarmaan, Yea.
okkkkkkkk coolllllllllllll😃😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDY5z2GpWE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

The quality isn't so great, but YouTube didn't have other good videos. 😳

yea i know thanx for posting here but ur dp seems nice quality how??u made it???😳
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

yea i know thanx for posting here but ur dp seems nice quality how??u made it???😳
Welcome!  You see, when the videos are like small size, you can see them better, but when they are in a larger size, like the ones on YouTube, you can see the little pixels and all that, which makes the quality a little bad.  Yea, I made it.
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

lol its not gonna be that good trust me.
and PS the song is Back to December.
shut up yar i know it would be gr8😉nd sorry i didnt hear dat song😔 but u making vm on it so will listen then😳
@tabz u dont know the song? its by Taylor Swift.
@farz - do you know?

Welcome!  You see, when the videos are like small size, you can see them better, but when they are in a larger size, like the ones on YouTube, you can see the little pixels and all that, which makes the quality a little bad.  Yea, I made it.
yea dats true u r rite.....thanx for telling😳hmmmm love it yar so where s ur gallery??😳
@Farz- I've uploaded it and now its processing. hope to god it works!
@ Aaisu: yeah I know but I never heard it like that you know hehe only once on tv i gues but i liked it i think but forgot to download =(