India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Weakest Link (Page 2)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
@utopia88... a miscarriage is actualy a very sensitive and mature topic...the creatives chose the hardest route to take the story...it is sort of like the story just grew up...judging by the last scene i think we are in for some awsome performances by Drashti...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

@utopia88... a miscarriage is actualy a very sensitive and mature topic...the creatives chose the hardest route to take the story...it is sort of like the story just grew up...judging by the last scene i think we are in for some awsome performances by Drashti...

Yep, DD is going to knock it out of the ball park each and every time!!
  Thumbs Up

Having a miscarriage can be very debilitating and that makes me wonder if Geet will withdraw from Maan. 

I hope the new cvs have some good scenes in store for us!!  

I want Maan to bring happiness into Geet's life again like she did in his!!  Day Dreaming

mechantefilleundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Yep, DD is going to knock it out of the ball park each and every time!!  Thumbs Up

Having a miscarriage can be very debilitating and that makes me wonder if Geet will withdraw from Maan. 
I want Maan to bring happiness into Geet's life again like she did in his!!  Day Dreaming

i had not thought about geet withdrwaing from maan...but now that you mention it...yes, this is very likely...the roles can be reversed here...where Geet may become distant and quiet...she might even display some assertiveness as a defense mechanism...and try to push maan away...we know maan will not have any of that...he will make her understand that he is not going anywhere...at least i hope...i think there is a beautiful story that could develope...

mechantefilleutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Yep, DD is going to knock it out of the ball park each and every time!!  Thumbs Up

i had not thought about geet withdrwaing from maan...but now that you mention it...yes, this is very likely...the roles can be reversed here...where Geet may become distant and quiet...she might even display some assertiveness as a defense mechanism...and try to push maan away...we know maan will not have any of that...he will make her understand that he is not going anywhere...at least i hope...i think there is a beautiful story that could develope...

Yep, it would make for a powerful story!!  Thumbs Up

I hope the new cvs go this route!! Day Dreaming

We would get intense Maaneet scenes out of it!!

Edited by utopia88 - 12 March 2011 at 6:33pm

mechantefilleundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

oh yes...there would definitely be intense scenes...and the passion would be a lot more mature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

oh yes...there would definitely be intense scenes...and the passion would be a lot more mature...

I really hope we get mature passion and romance as so far, we've been getting old age romance!!   Thumbs Up

I also hope the new cvs look at the choti bahu performance and infuse that passion into this show!!   Stern Smile

I want our show to get back to the epic old cvs era which was so magical!!  Day Dreaming

Edited by utopia88 - 12 March 2011 at 6:52pm

mechantefilleundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

@ utopia88..i can see the story going forward trying to define a new era...thsi new team has a different style..but they are shoing us flawless editting these days and they ashowed us that they are not affraid to tackle a touh subject...i'm thinking that it is going to get better indeed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
i loved more maan today

Go to top