Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Weakest Link

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

they were all parts of a chain that was held together by a tiny link...but the tiny link broke...how will the chain work now?...the tiny link might have appeared silly...but it played an important part...but the tiny link got weaker and the final blow it could not bear...so it broke and left all the bigger links scattered...



Edited by undisclosed - 12 March 2011 at 6:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni_singhmechantefilleroseinbloomutopia88---nishu---

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12952

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Nicely put Sylvia!!
 
 
Indeed no matter how many times people speculated on the Baby's existence ... it is shown to have the biggest impact amongst everyone attached to it.
 
They will all have to work together to build that strength that has shattered within Geet.
 
 
 
Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Nicely put Sylvia!!
 
 
Indeed no matter how many times people speculated on the Baby's existence ... it is shown to have the biggest impact amongst everyone attached to it.
 
They will all have to work together to build that strength that has shattered within Geet.
 
 
 
Z
today there were no doubts that it ever existed...in the end they were all touched by this baby...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12952

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Certainly! Every actor was phenomenal today ..
 
I applaud the CVs for not making it too dramatic in the context of the way they showed everyone's reaction. If this would've been any other serial we would've had unnecessary panning around Maan round and round and unnecessary freeze on every actor's face just to show expressions. Gladly they kept it at a standstill .. let the moment seep through our brains as well as the characters. They visualized it beautifully. I was dying inside when Daadi embraced Maan and he had that stone cold expression. Broken Heart
 
 
Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129mechantefilleundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Certainly! Every actor was phenomenal today ..
 
I applaud the CVs for not making it too dramatic in the context of the way they showed everyone's reaction. If this would've been any other serial we would've had unnecessary panning around Maan round and round and unnecessary freeze on every actor's face just to show expressions. Gladly they kept it at a standstill .. let the moment seep through our brains as well as the characters. They visualized it beautifully. I was dying inside when Daadi embraced Maan and he had that stone cold expression. Broken Heart
 
 
Z
dadi's tears was the collective cry of all of them...it's the cry of a mother...the only mother amongst them...she is the only one that can really know what geet could be feeling now...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 March 2011 at 4:15pm
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 15506

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I loved how you used the link metaphor to describe what transpired today!!  Thumbs Up



I felt so sad for Geet at the end of the epi!!   Unhappy


DD was awesome as usual with her emotional portrayal!!  Clap


The baby had given Geet strength and motivation to keep going on in life while facing so many hardships!!
 


Edited by utopia88 - 12 March 2011 at 5:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Joined: 03 March 2011
Posts: 58125

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

I loved how you used the link metaphor to describe what transpired today!!  Thumbs Up



I felt so sad for Geet at the end of the epi!!   Unhappy


DD was awesome as usual with her emotional portrayal!!  Clap


The baby had given Geet strength and motivation to keep going on in life while facing so many hardships!!
 
i felt sad too...the baby was her constant little companion...Geets face in the end just tears your heart...Drashti played it supperbly...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 15506

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by utopia88

I loved how you used the link metaphor to describe what transpired today!!  Thumbs Up



I felt so sad for Geet at the end of the epi!!   Unhappy


DD was awesome as usual with her emotional portrayal!!  Clap


The baby had given Geet strength and motivation to keep going on in life while facing so many hardships!!
 
i felt sad too...the baby was her constant little companion...Geets face in the end just tears your heart...Drashti played it supperbly...Clap





Yep, DD was brilliant!! 



She really made it seem as though it was her who experienced the miscarriage!!   Thumbs Up



That scene was so compelling to watch!!
   Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleundisclosed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maaneet Vm Gallery: New Update Page 7

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: asmaanixx   Replies: 51   Views: 9594

asmaanixx 51 9594 28 January 2011 at 3:00am by Fizza110
The Pari Back ground Score added+Link Updated

2

Author: rickks   Replies: 14   Views: 3230

rickks 14 3230 07 October 2010 at 1:36am by Rohini20
Gurmeet & Abhinav fighting for Geet link added

2 3

Author: kasuuuu   Replies: 20   Views: 6554

kasuuuu 20 6554 05 October 2010 at 1:56am by tanya_bell
SBS: *Geet ke kitne Veer*Drashti *LINK*

2 3 4 5

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 38   Views: 5611

Armu4eva 38 5611 24 August 2010 at 11:31pm by drashti.dfan
Maaneet on sbb!!link Updated

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Cutydevil   Replies: 45   Views: 4584

Cutydevil 45 4584 20 August 2010 at 7:21am by dhrashtee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index