Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

STOP AND LISTEN (Page 2)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010zara158sindu_gurti

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Agree with you totally! It is difficult to have a baby on the sets!
And with Maaneet we dont have to worry about anything! Seeing them dealing with this feeling of losing their baby is going to be really something.......GC and DD are going to excel in this too and come out with flying colours. So be ready to witness some awesome acting by Gurti...and I'm sure the CVs are going to turn this into a beautiful track!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010zara158sindu_gurti

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara158

Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
really nice post my dearClapClap
i agree with you
i watch geet because of MaaneetWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zara158jaspreetm2815

Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Hello....me back with my comment. Nice post dear. I'll call you Zara unless you want me to otherwise ;-)

I agree the MC was the need of the future plot, what I'm unhappy about is the timing. Everything about this MC was off. If they had it in mind, they should have done it earlier. They had many many chances to do so....but they kept creating more drama at the cost of baby's health. And in doing so, they made a total khichdi of medical facts presented to us. I agree it's just a show, but this is the show that started off on a real story. We could relate to this show because of the reality factor in the story. Because things like sham marriage, pregnancy and honor killing do happen. So after having such an impact, they start presenting silly facts like having to choose between the kid and mom when the kid is only 3 months old and showing the baby's feet was all very very silly.

If the baby survived all the pulling, pushing, falling and all the mental trauma, how is it that the baby was in danger when she fell just like that. Trust me, that falling scene had NO effect on me. In fact I was laughing. She fell on a flat stomach, yet the baby couldn't survive. But it survived the severe dehydration of the steam. I'm angry on the execution here and more importantly the timing of the MC. They should have done this long back when DD refused to sport a baby bump. No, I don't think it's a rumor because a company like times of india would never post such an article on their website without proper sources.

And the main reason I am angry today is because there ARE some people out here who wanted MC so that they could get to see passion between Maaneet. Apparently passion was in their way of romance...although I don't know how. I'm not saying the CVs did this for passion, I'm saying some fans wanted it so.

Phew!!!! Had to vent out somewhere....if not in front of my loved ones...where else would I? Hope you don't mind me being all silly and worked up today Embarrassed

Beautiful post sweetheartClapClapClapClap
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
yeh zara...dear i am upset..thats the truth but at the same time i belive in cv's  regarding the storyline....i am terribly sad but can also understand the practical difficulty..i stand with you and support geet team...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara158

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dolphinUSA]Hello....me back with my comment. Nice post dear. I'll call you Zara unless you want me to otherwise ;-)

I agree the MC was the need of the future plot, what I'm unhappy about is the timing. Everything about this MC was off. If they had it in mind, they should have done it earlier. They had many many chances to do so....but they kept creating more drama at the cost of baby's health. And in doing so, they made a total khichdi of medical facts presented to us. I agree it's just a show, but this is the show that started off on a real story. We could relate to this show because of the reality factor in the story. Because things like sham marriage, pregnancy and honor killing do happen. So after having such an impact, they start presenting silly facts like having to choose between the kid and mom when the kid is only 3 months old and showing the baby's feet was all very very silly.

If the baby survived all the pulling, pushing, falling and all the mental trauma, how is it that the baby was in danger when she fell just like that. Trust me, that falling scene had NO effect on me. In fact I was laughing. She fell on a flat stomach, yet the baby couldn't survive. But it survived the severe dehydration of the steam. I'm angry on the execution here and more importantly the timing of the MC. They should have done this long back when DD refused to sport a baby bump. No, I don't think it's a rumor because a company like times of india would never post such an article on their website without proper sources.

And the main reason I am angry today is because there ARE some people out here who wanted MC so that they could get to see passion between Maaneet. Apparently passion was in their way of romance...although I don't know how. I'm not saying the CVs did this for passion, I'm saying some fans wanted it so.

Phew!!!! Had to vent out somewhere....if not in front of my loved ones...where else would I? Hope you don't mind me being all silly and worked up today Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]really man! you voiced as a common viewer...you were neutral...you didnt take any ones sides...i love you for that and totally respect you...and darshti bashers dont take advantage of this commentAngry..

Go to top