Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Unknown Remedies~ REMOVED _PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 9)

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
omg in the first one, armaan died didnt he? :/
and the second one was sooo good :) you should update longer ones, the small ones give hints into the stories, it would be nice to know some longer parts to it :) 

Love,,,
Kriya <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

Caramel_21 Goldie
Caramel_21
Caramel_21

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Jinilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
yeh kya?
the first one dedicated to me,*btw I loved it ;D*, was sad but a touching one..I don't want to bore you asking the same thing but can't help it- Dude how do you manage to write this at such a small age...main to abhi bhi nahin likh sakti such stuff ;P

and the second one was complete opposite, he passed out- that was fun...l would love to read something on this line...so waiting for the next ones..
continue soon nahin bolungi coz you are updating soon but continue super soon to bol sakti hun...so girl update super sooonnnnnnnn..

thanks for the Pm..
loads of love..
Mel 

MysticalRealm

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

sorry

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 20 May 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramel_21m4manju-screwed.UP-NeonLights.Euphoria.anumeha_rajat

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ooooooooooo so lovely............the first one, an eye opener and the 2nd one, sweet as honey...........awesome dearClap

MysticalRealm

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ohhh my huneybunchs,my cutiepie this goes to u MMMMUUUUAAAAHHH.

U seem 2 make my day with ur beautiful writingDay Dreaming

MysticalRealm

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@ Sam!! Thnnnx dear!! The first one was just a lame attempt, and yes tge second one was personally a jolly one!

@ Shrey!! Heyyaa bbsz!! Tgnnx so much!! Your comment made my day!!
MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

hey jinszy!!! hehe i am 16 going to be 17 and haha you don't need to call me di (i don't think anyone here calls me diLOL)

awwwww i would hope then that you meet your Mr Perfect one day in a place maybe in a place like starbucks! who knows maybe you would one day, but not soon i thinkLOLi love the fact that your stories are so simple yet mesmerising and that is absolutely why i love them!

hehe no you are good! you just don't appreciate it! Tonguehehe you are talking about when you were 11! and i am sure you were not that bad then either. at 16, i am still not able to write good stories but yeah doesn't matter, i love reading them!

oh my haha i am having my march breaks too and that is why i am so free! college starts on monday and then i would be super busy too! awww all the best for your semester! hope you do well :)

coming to your update!!!!! OMG first of all love you for dedicating the first part to me, i feel touchedEmbarrassed

OMG the first one was so sad :( people hardy ever express their feelings when they have time and when they are gone they regret it. it was beautifully written! why on earth do you not feel fond of it??? gosh it was awesome really!! you can really describe such emotions very well!Big smile

and the second one ...haha armaan fainted looking at the state of shilpa, now is that cute or what!LOLand awwww perfect family! truly perfectBig smile

i always look forward to your updates because each time you surprise me with something new! absolutely lovely updates so far and waiting forlovelieronesBig smileoh and thanks for the pm!!!Big smile

Nah it feels disrespectful if I dont say so, and anyways I'd love to be the first!

Heehee I hope! But i hate Starbucks (no offense) it is so pricey and its uncomfortable in a richy environment! N maybe somethin ike TimHortons is okay!! Lol! Maybe he'll be the one taking my order!
Do you honestly feel my stories are mesmerzing, coz ur comments make me feel special!

Lol! Nah i appriciate my writing just not as much as people say and at 11 i was immature and didnt really know what I was writing! Lol!!

N yeah my school starts tomorrow as well!! :(( I love sleepig in!!

No problem dude, I just randomly choose who to dedicate it to!
N yeah that's the problem with many people they dont realize the importance of telling people how they feel wheter its good ir bad! Really its pitiful to know how people die becuase of their lack of communication!

The second one was basically for myself coz it was related to my desired profession. N Armaan passibg out is reaaly cute, and sweet at the same! A perfect family!

Each time i end up surprising myself because i didnt know I eve had this in me!

Jinszzyy!!

Euphoria.

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
jinziiiii that was sooooo good :) 
even i cant believe you are 14 sometimes. its kinda weird, you know?
ur so matureee :) in a good way of course hehe :) 

coming to the update, 
OMGG the first one. that was amazing. has it happened to you yet? it shouldnt.

the second one was more than amazing. im realllllly touched by your writings, they make me feel the real thing, you know? ahah :)

Love, 
Kriya <33

MysticalRealm

Go to top