Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Unknown Remedies~ REMOVED _PLEASE CLOSE THIS (Page 6)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
nice ones jinzi Embarrassed thanks for the PM.....will comment paragraph wise ....
For Just a Smile - aww such a cute one....  i imagined kash there Embarrassed
Creamy Latte -cute one Big smile
Friendship- hmm lovely lines used....nice one Smile 
nice work Jinil...keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

-screwed.UP- IF-Dazzler
-screwed.UP-
-screwed.UP-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
all of them are simply- awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx for the pm
do cont soon wtih ur work

MysticalRealm

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I'm seriously not at all surprised by the way u wrote.....i told u long ago that ur writings are worth waiting 4 ri8?

and see i was soooo ri8

u wrote awesomely well......all the emotions,feelings etc were so beautifully portrayed that i seriously wonder if u r really 14?

But then age doesn't really matter when u write......and seeing ur writing i'm wondering if u r in love as wellSmile

thanx 4 the pm and keep writing...

love shreya

MysticalRealm

Caramel_21 Goldie
Caramel_21
Caramel_21

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
somebody is on writing spree ;P Not that I mind..lol.keep them coming.. ;D
out of the three, I loved the creamy latte most..
I Just LOVED THIS LINE

"She is my biggest and deadliest addiction. Coffee… I am sure no one cares. I just need her.."

after reading such stuff, I have doubt about your age..Jinil aaj sach bata hi de.. lol...
awesome work girl..waiting for more..
thanks for the Pm

love Mel..

MysticalRealm

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
jinszyyyyy!!!!! Big smile
hehe sorry am just a litlle high right now! LOL and sorry for not replying earlier. 
goodness yes it is difficult for me to believe that you are 14 really! and hehe i know that kash refers to karan and shilpa (am a kashian too LOL) i was asking it in terms of the story LOL

well coming to your update all 3 were fantastic and i loved all 3 in different ways! 

first one reminded me of a hopeless romantic guy waiting for his dream girl to call
the second one was extremely cute as well. i especially loved the bit where he says that if there was anything better than coffee then it was her ... awwww Embarrassed
and the last one was actually my favourite ... i loved loved loved it to bits! Embarrassed it is something that happens to many couples who start off as best friends! i loved that bit where he makes up to her ... that was such an awwww moment Embarrassed

honestly i have not come across a writer like you! really ... i love your style really really! it is soooo unique and fabulous! keep it up and i am jealous of you! wish i was somewhere near you in terms of writing but unfortunately i am not LOL and yeah i am anu, sorry for not introducing myself earlier Embarrassed i won't say update soon because you have been updating regularly (another reason for me to love your ff) LOL and thanks for the pm! 

Edited by stargaze94 - 18 March 2011 at 8:16am

MysticalRealm

samaira39 Senior Member
samaira39
samaira39

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ooooohhhhhh i simply loved this one dear........too goodClap

MysticalRealm

RUBA-SIDDIQUI Goldie
RUBA-SIDDIQUI
RUBA-SIDDIQUI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hey dear
amazing updates
liked it
thnx 4 the pm

MysticalRealm

MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

jinszyyyyy!!!!! Big smile
hehe sorry am just a litlle high right now! LOL and sorry for not replying earlier. 
goodness yes it is difficult for me to believe that you are 14 really! and hehe i know that kash refers to karan and shilpa (am a kashian too LOL) i was asking it in terms of the story LOL

well coming to your update all 3 were fantastic and i loved all 3 in different ways! 

first one reminded me of a hopeless romantic guy waiting for his dream girl to call
the second one was extremely cute as well. i especially loved the bit where he says that if there was anything better than coffee then it was her ... awwww Embarrassed
and the last one was actually my favourite ... i loved loved loved it to bits! Embarrassed it is something that happens to many couples who start off as best friends! i loved that bit where he makes up to her ... that was such an awwww moment Embarrassed

honestly i have not come across a writer like you! really ... i love your style really really! it is soooo unique and fabulous! keep it up and i am jealous of you! wish i was somewhere near you in terms of writing but unfortunately i am not LOL and yeah i am anu, sorry for not introducing myself earlier Embarrassed i won't say update soon because you have been updating regularly (another reason for me to love your ff) LOL and thanks for the pm! 

Heey Anu! (now that I noe ur name)

Thankx so much bbsz! See I may be 14 and write like a 35 year old but imma still a kid at heart. lol! N dude how old are you? If youre older I should be calling you di not bbsz. lol!

Yes the first one was the hopelessly romantic types, and the second was also the fun one. I personally love the second one because I love coffee and dream to meet the man who will be my greatest addiction. Imma glad you liked the last one. I would've changed the title from something so boring from Frienship but then I was like nah, just keep it simple. 

You make me feel so good about my self. Really i am not so good as you say i am. N no need to be jealous if you read the pieces when I was 11 you would be like YUCK this is so gross, coz when I go read my one shots from back then I'd be like eww was this really me??
lol

N yeah I am trying to update regularily but Imma not sure if itll last because It is march break and then from monday imma back to school, i have a tought semester.
SO i want to write as much as I can for the remainder of time

N thnnx once again it really helps!!

Jinszyyy!!

Euphoria.

Go to top