Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 9)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

guys dont argue with Newcomers here who never visit Geet forum but today they have specially come here to bash geet only ..........they are GEET haters ......

Mods will u close this topic ????? 

Exactly Minie I told you.....same thing LOLLOLLOLLOL you got it main kya kahna chati thi

MODS please close the topic....

Edited by kuls11 - 12 March 2011 at 3:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28lilsashaAmiiishveil_of_rosesAngadzgirl_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

i pity such characters  who hve dirty minds saying saying closeness n love will lead 2  geets fate.. here thy r targetting us  mothers.....HOW do they open their mouth before not thinking twice???Angry

Edited by mehraan - 12 March 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youbabygurl10gurpreet28serendipity2Angadzgirl_Invincible_Silentsoul-PoisonIvy-pickachuInfinitedreamsTheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
hey my fellow geetians just peace out....................we dont need to explain it to any1 who doesnt even watch d show and come up wid accusations...............so chill out guys.......
we love GHSP and we will alwz  no matter wat d others think or do..........

MODS plz close d topic...........

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28babygurl10serendipity2veil_of_rosesEchoesofpassionAngadzgirlFallen AngelSilentsoulInfinitedreamsTheRowdiestpickachuSecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

i pity such lost souls who hve minds saying closeness n love will lead 2  geets fate.. here thy r targetting mothers.....HOW do they open their mouth before not thinking twice???Angry

i agree buddy......
being a mom myself i pray dat even my enemy shouldnt have such a fate...............coz its dreadful for a mom..............

Edited by pooja83 - 12 March 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28Innocent02AngadzgirlmehraanpickachuInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KASHfan_1

Do you 3 even watch thiis show
oh please I watched the show and I was even here in this forum before most of the people who now sees me as a hater just because I am not happy with some stuff that has taken place in the show got here or started watching it.

most people start watching the show after Maan and Geet first Hot dance I started watching from day one and if u don't believe me go take look at my old post.

just because I stop posting comment does not mean that I do not watch the show or that I am just here to bash and had u read all my comments in this topic u would have known/see that.

so please stop questioning my coming here it's an open forum which belong to everybody not just to those who post comments everyday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDilnikita_88

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by mehraan

i pity such lost souls who hve minds saying closeness n love will lead 2  geets fate.. here thy r targetting mothers.....HOW do they open their mouth before not thinking twice???Angry

i agree buddy......
being a mom myself i pray dat even my enemy shouldnt have such a fate...............coz its dreadful for a mom..............

dear im turn off wid the statement tat person made in the previous page...if v get close 2 our hubbies.....v all married ladies n moms will hve the same faith..now tats irked me a lot...how dare she said tat??
im a mother of 2 ...n im xpecting my third n such a bold statement widout realizing the impact of it...
PLS MODs CLOSE tis  TOPIC

Edited by mehraan - 12 March 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28serendipity2_Invincible_SilentsoulTheRowdiest-PoisonIvy-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by minnie.reet

guys dont argue with Newcomers here who never visit Geet forum but today they have specially come here to bash geet only ..........they are GEET haters ......

Mods will u close this topic ????? 

Exactly Minie I told you.....same thing LOLLOLLOLLOL you got it main kya kahna chati thi

MODS please close the topic....

I wonder if some newcomers come here and say the show crap, What are they doing at the show's forum at first place? Nobody forced them to watch it, it shows well that some people here only to increase some fight.......

@Minnie and kuls11: I agree with u both, mods please close this topic........

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28babygurl10AmiiishAngadzgirlSilentsoul_Invincible_pickachuTheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@mehraan: Don't feel bad, the newcomers's main aim is to make fight here, so just ignore.......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28babygurl10Angadzgirl_Invincible_TheRowdiestpickachu

Go to top