Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 8)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by mehraan

WHO said pregnant women cant romance their hubbies???or cant hve sex...or cant feel passion????
PLS kno the facts b4 stating such points...

I dont know exactly, and never seen anyone romancing at that time either..

May be those who do, can meet the SAME fate as Geet .. At least possibility is der.. if Geet wanted the baby SO much, she could have waited a bit more to let Maan romance her again and again..Sleepy At least for precautionsSleepy

But here as we ALL know the truth by now, Geet cares MORE for Maan only.. So the baby is gone.. No point of mourning over it.. She can have 100 other MC's as well.. As long as Maan doesnt die, she's fine Big smile
sorry 2 say...ur highly ignorant on tis matter...the forum consists mostly moms here...pls do open a poll in the MF n get their feedbacks....before stating smethng get 2 kno ur facts well...
AND  refrain from saying tis Above  as u dnt want 2 get in2  deep trouble..

Edited by mehraan - 12 March 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129gurpreet28lilsashaprema_ks_Invincible_SilentsoulSecretKhabri420

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

@ Guddi : byee...even i'm off...Embarrassed

Edited by -Sidra- - 12 March 2011 at 3:39pm
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
let me give u some facts
When  a women is pregnant  she can be passionate with her husband.. The way the spouse interact with each other is always taken with loads of precaution since the chances of  having some problems always arrise..

Even the SR night they started of well but all of a sudden he walked out of the room and then came back and asked Geet to sleep,

Instead make her feel comfortable even in her pregnancy walk her to teh window and see some wishing stars and then  sit down on a chair and make her sit on your lap and may be caress her cheeks and make her feel comfortable in such situations...

These are such passionate  things one can do even during pregnanacy so  passion romance can still excaust during the nine months the women is having changes in her hormones but the partner should do everything possible to make her conforyable and still enjoy such pleasures..

Well just wantwed to share this sorry for going of topic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
guys dont argue with Newcomers here who never visit Geet forum but today they have specially come here to bash geet only ..........they are GEET haters ......

Mods will u close this topic ????? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youkdg129gurpreet28lilsashaveil_of_rosesDilsayAngadzgirlEchoesofpassion_Invincible_pickachu

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I really don't care abt the romances and all but what I do care abt is the fact that her baby bump was never shown I mean if the CVs knew all along that the child was never gonna make it then why did it took them forever to end it?

my god I was so looking for to seen Maan putting his head on her big tummy and so many others things.

anyway fighting each other is not gonna bring back the lost baby and it bump, so I have had my say and now I'm out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24YeHoKyaRahaHai

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Geetians: Ignore all haters, we all know well why they do this.......

Sure we do!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Angadzgirl_Invincible_SecretKhabri420

Hate_you Senior Member
Hate_you
Hate_you

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Okie so alimabi, prerna4rishav, Angel are here...................
Do you 3 even watch this show or jump here to create ruckus after you favorite DMG and BB war zone is closed . SO every week  you choose one forum to target with your insane topic and start  a war over it....Few weeks back alimabi made post if geet is still pregnant....Now your other hald gang will make opposite side comments till you will create a war zone out of this thread...you did same thing in KMH forum too on their hot promo...when no one of you watch KMH nor Geet and start your bashing for protagonist and show.. Get life you looser, you seriously are jobless moron who dont have anything in real life Therefore you need one forum every week for your entertainment fights.
Prerna4rishav your Prerna remained pregnant like this 0 figure and and even delivered first baby like this. Anyway talking about logic You hot favorite actress remained 20s and was romancing Mr Anurag and Bajaj like pendulum when her daughter was married too....How many times she was married to Mr bajaj, how long was sneha pregnancy time,.How many time she was married with anurag, question of millennium how many times she got divorced,

Edited by KASHfan_1 - 13 March 2011 at 12:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

reenasvkashkasukajenngurpreet28lilsashaAmiiishveil_of_rosesDilsaySweetSammyEchoesofpassionmehraan-karishma-YeHoKyaRahaHaiFallen AngelSilentsoul_Invincible_TheRowdiestpickachuSecretKhabri420

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KASHfan_1

Okie so alimabi, prernarishabh, Angel are here...................
Do you 3 even watch thiis show or jump here to create ruckus after you favroite DMG and BB war zone is closed . SO every week  you choose one forum to target with your insane topic and start  a war over it....Few weeks back alimabi made post if geet is still pregnanat....Now your other hald gang will make opposite side comments till you will create a war zone out of this thread...you did same thing in KMH forum too on their hot promo...when noone of you watched KMH nor Geet and start bashing protagonist and show.. Get life you looser, you seriously are jobless moron who dont have anything in real life Therefore you need one forum everyweek for your entertainment fights.
Prernarishab your prerna remained pregnant like this 0 figure and and even delivered first baby like this. Anyway talking about logic You hot favorite actress remained 20s and was romancing Mr Anurag and Bajaj like pendulum when her daugther was married too....How many times she was married to Mr bajaj how many years was sneha pregnacy long...How many time she was married with anurag...
I just love u for ur reply...thank u

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youlilsashagurpreet28veil_of_rosesAmiiish_Invincible_

Go to top