Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 7)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Unfortunately I do.. In fact I did .. And I dont think I am gonna watch it ever againDead Because more than any ACTUAL serious issues, all it has is stupid Maan Geet romance 24x7.. And I had had enough of it so far Big smile

From what I read, sorry to say, but it seems u never watched Geet or u never understood it........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Angadzgirl_Invincible_mehraanpickachu

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that Big smile And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go Big smile The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. Big smile
By asking him 4 aloo tikki,How was she caring 4 him? Who else wud she ask,You?Angry
And she did care for her baby,she bonded with it,used to talk to it alotEmbarrassed

Confused If she had asked me for Aloo Tika, she would have got a TIGHT slap from me for wearing those skintight suits during her pregnancyAngry.. The baby was deffo gonna die suffocated out of thtOuch

And yeah.. U see, showing Geet and Maan is the MAIN object for the CV's.. Rest, they dont even care abt what Geet does with others.. I have seen Maan reminding her of the fact that she's preggy so many times.. She keeps forgetting time to timeWacko

Whatever u say hun, the fact remains the same.. U need to balance out the show if u wanna show Geet's struggle .. Or else, if it's all abt Maan and Geet, they can kill 1000 other babies, Geet aint gonna get bothered abt tht, unless her ultimate Baby Maan dies Sleepy
During preganacy the thumb rule is to wear loosing fit clothes..Its for your body and for your fetus as the body expands every day !!!

Yes I have seen him saying that also ...

The fact that the show was suppose to be different according to the director fails in my eyes.,,

So  this whole misccarriage  story seems to be an overnight development and trying to make us understand that  the main protaganist loss is convincing !

I would love to have seen the take which tehy started the stroy with with quite unfortunate !
Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Originally posted by temorocks

Having SR while being PREGGY ? Shocked Oh now I wonder why didnt they show it coz the baby was gonna die anywaysOuch..

And too much of romancing or getting 'excited' CAN cause MC too Confused..

Maan cared MORE for the kid than Geet.. Sleepy I WISH he had told her to wear a bit loose clothes as well Ouch

Do u watch Geet at all? If u watch it u would had understood this whole thing........

These ppl are here for a purpose...let them cry out...don't bother...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10gurpreet28lilsashaEchoesofpassionSilentsoulmehraanpickachuSecretKhabri420

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Originally posted by mehraan

WHO said pregnant women cant romance their hubbies???or cant hve sex...or cant feel passion????
PLS kno the facts b4 stating such points...

I dont know exactly, and never seen anyone romancing at that time either..

May be those who do, can meet the SAME fate as Geet .. At least possibility is der.. if Geet wanted the baby SO much, she could have waited a bit more to let Maan romance her again and again..Sleepy At least for precautionsSleepy

But here as we ALL know the truth by now, Geet cares MORE for Maan only.. So the baby is gone.. No point of mourning over it.. She can have 100 other MC's as well.. As long as Maan doesnt die, she's fine Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

During preganacy the thumb rule is to wear loosing fit clothes..Its for your body and for your fetus as the body expands every day !!!

Yes I have seen him saying that also ...

The fact that the show was suppose to be different according to the director fails in my eyes.,,

So  this whole misccarriage  story seems to be an overnight development and trying to make us understand that  the main protaganist loss is convincing !

I would love to have seen the take which tehy started the stroy with with quite unfortunate !

Yeah.. For the first few months it was fine.. But in the end it was a bit TOO muchShocked Never actually FELT that she's preggy.. Even her tummy was also not done in a proper manner by the CVOuch

The pregnancy track was the ORIGINAL track of Geet.. But now it has become a non-existence stuff Sleepy Fine.. Soon we will have another baby track Sleepy

@ Zee - That is ur interpretation.. I dont need to prove that I ACTUALLY watch the krap show Shocked

-SMay31-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

But here as we ALL know the truth by now, Geet cares MORE for Maan only.. So the baby is gone.. No point of mourning over it.. She can have 100 other MC's as well.. As long as Maan doesnt die, she's fine Big smile

Word....Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva..Amri..prerna4rishav

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@Geetians: Ignore all haters, we all know well why they do this.......

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera Lbabygurl10lilsashagurpreet28EchoesofpassionAngadzgirl_Invincible_Silentsoulpickachu

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Ok guys.. Nice to have a discussions on this.. Finally m gonna sleep Big smile

Bye Ass, Khubiyatch, Sidra, Shanti and Halwa Big smile Have fun.. Byee Big smile

-SMay31-

Go to top