Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 42)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
LOVELY...its still goin on...im enjoying reading each n every comments....
way 2 go gals!!!ur all so hilarious....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansa

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet Confused. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it . Geet, the show on a whole started off to a good start untill they decided to show the romance between maan and her.

O yeah id like to make something clear the people who are responsible for  Geets babys death is  the mother aswell as Maan . The reason why i say Maan is simply cause of the way he handled Geet through out her pregnancy and even after knowing (about her pregnancy) he was  still rough on her. Geet didnt really care enough to even mention to Maan that she had another life inside of her  and to not be so rough.

I beg to differ? You call your post criticism? Damn and here I thought it was just you whining ROFL. It is your problem love. You started the complaint ! LOL Don't run away from your mistakes.

Disclaimer Warning: Please do not show romance in a drama because it will offend Alimabi. ROFL! If you don't want romance, why don't you watch the news? Or some political show? LOL Your speaking nonsense! ROFL

The only rough time I can think of was when Maan was purposely dancing with her. She gave her reply didn't she Wink. A slap! But dear me, define 'rough'. Could it possibly be the countless times when Sid physically hurt Ridhimma? OH I'm sorry. Our dear Maan doesn't raise his hands on women. His too much of a man to do that Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishmaansaSweetSammymi7chimesAngadzgirlRolzzXSilentPrayersXrickksSilentsoul_innocent_

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet Confused. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it .

oh tat means u read how critical we were in replying to ur "criticism", and u still dont know wht exactly is ur own problem!! gosh!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 March 2011 at 5:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaSweetSammy

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet Confused. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it . Geet, the show on a whole started off to a good start untill they decided to show the romance between maan and her.

O yeah id like to make something clear the people who are responsible for  Geets babys death is  the mother aswell as Maan . The reason why i say Maan is simply cause of the way he handled Geet through out her pregnancy and even after knowing (about her pregnancy) he was  still rough on her. Geet didnt really care enough to even mention to Maan that she had another life inside of her  and to not be so rough.

I wanted to reply to your accusation, but after reading twice, thrice I understand the  post is sooooo senseless with insensitive pathetic reasons, Why bother!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesmaansaSweetSammySilentsoul

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Geet is a Carbon Copy of Riddhima???? Shocked Did Geet have sex with someone even though she is married to MSK? ummm NO! Stern Smile thats the most basic part of anyone! and just goes to show, if the basic core is not the same...then how can the rest be carbon copy?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishmi7chimesSweetSammyRolzz_innocent_SecretKhabri420

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

oyeeee tm who unbanned ur id??? Wink

mi7chimesmaansaSweetSammySilentsoul

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Geet = Riddhima.....

Kewl...

Only difference sweety....

Geet's tight clothes were abortive n Riddhima's were contraceptive!!!!

All in all....both neva had to sprt baby bumps!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mi7chimesmaansaSweetSammyrickks

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Talk about riddhima as much as you want, that woman is like geet except she came to star one before Geet now we can say that Geet is Riddhimas carbon copy.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THIS????
This is worst you have commented so far in this post!!!!
MC accusations were far better!!!!!!!Ouch

Or is it coz you are sooooooooo obsessed with Ridhima, you are seeing her everywhere!!??LOL

FingerFetishmaansaSweetSammySilentsoul

Go to top