Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 41)

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Define typical heroine !

Prena + Ridhimma = Slap, slap slap, cry cry cry, lecture lecture lecture. Prena was dependent on her countless husbands money. Ridhimma was dependent on her countless tears.

But Geet? HAH! Not only is she insanely hilarious and absolutely adorable. She doesn't throw tantrums in front of 750 people. She does not marry thrice in a row. She does not stay angry at the main guy for 20 years. AND she does not hit people with rods ! ROFLROFL And nor does she imagine someones soul hugging her own ! ROFL Nor does she suffer from hypothermia Nor does she shoot people ! ! She is healthy and without need of a younger mans body heat ! Thank god for that LOL.

Typical heroine? I think not ! 

sammy... @red .....you are KEELING me here....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kesh--FingerFetishSweetSammy

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@nabzzzzz.....you know us na? we can never let a cause go...good or otherwise ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@Sam: Its just thaqt Geet is such a successful, strong
 character people are defining "typical heroine" after her!!! Proud of her!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishmaansaSweetSammy_innocent_

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Originally posted by -alimabi-

Originally posted by luv_harshad

No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. Tongue
Same she didnt love her child more then maan Tongue, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction Embarrassed

anyways good night

Actually you are wrong... I work with pregnant women all the time and believe me they were tighter clothes then Geet. In real world having 'steamy scenes' with her husband or partner is as important for her as for the other half... In real world yes the baby is very important for a mother and so it is for a father but also their own relationship is more important any time... 

And for everyone's sake stop saying Geet did this n did tht ... as you say this is fiction so my dear Geet only did and wore what she was asked to by the creatives. So if you have a problem tell the creatives... You think the baby was less important to this character called Geet then having fun with her husband... then look again. They actually refrained from being intimate to save the baby...
And as for the over a year pregnant thing... again tell the creatives but dont malign the character called Geet... 

maansaSweetSammyRolzz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Define typical heroine !

Prena + Ridhimma = Slap, slap slap, cry cry cry, lecture lecture lecture. Prena was dependent on her countless husbands money. Ridhimma was dependent on her countless tears.

But Geet? HAH! Not only is she insanely hilarious and absolutely adorable. She doesn't throw tantrums in front of 750 people. She does not marry thrice in a row. She does not stay angry at the main guy for 20 years. AND she does not hit people with rods ! ROFL Nor does she shoot people ! ROFL And nor does she imagine someones soul hugging her own ! ROFL Nor does she suffer from hypothermia ! She is healthy and without need of a younger mans body heat ! Thank god for that LOL.

CryCryCry u made me cry- wat have u doneOuch LOLLOLLOLLOL
we hate fiction pregnaciesssDead but love it wen the women marry 3 times and still after showin soo much love for her husband ends up hugging her so called first love wen they dieEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thats the best storyline in the history of televisionWinkParty

FingerFetishmaansaSweetSammy

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Just because i am not a regular at this forum does not mean i don't watch Geet Confused. For those who can't take criticism , well aint my problemo is it . Geet, the show on a whole started off to a good start untill they decided to show the romance between maan and her.

O yeah id like to make something clear the people who are responsible for  Geets babys death is  the mother aswell as Maan . The reason why i say Maan is simply cause of the way he handled Geet through out her pregnancy and even after knowing (about her pregnancy) he was  still rough on her. Geet didnt really care enough to even mention to Maan that she had another life inside of her  and to not be so rough.

Trust me we ain't romance-hungry souls....
We are sane enuff to realize that Romance is not the be-all n end-all f a show....

We are pissed off coz...dey did show Geet standing up for the baby from da very beginning and now u guys question the very foundation of the show....

I agree he rough-handled her and stuff....but that's CINEMATIC LIBERTY....U can't always keep showing them doing sum baby-talk and having lame fights over colors n etc etc.....

CVs are basically TRP desparates....and a major chunk of the audience likes all dat pulling-pushing drama...so dey put that....

NO SHOW IS FULLY LOGICAL....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansarickks

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Define typical heroine !

But Geet? HAH! Not only is she insanely hilarious and absolutely adorable. She doesn't throw tantrums in front of 750 people. She does not marry thrice in a row. She does not stay angry at the main guy for 20 years. AND she does not hit people with rods ! ROFL Nor does she shoot people ! ROFL And nor does she imagine someones soul hugging her own ! ROFL Nor does she suffer from hypothermia ! She is healthy and without need of a younger mans body heat ! Thank god for that LOL.

Talk about riddhima as much as you want, that woman is like geet except she came to star one before Geet now we can say that Geet is Riddhimas carbon copy.

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

According to the new RESEARCH team MC can happen due to the  PHOLLOWING things Stern Smile

1.Wearing tight cloths,....(curse the tailor)ROFL
2.Maan's Smile....(Curse GOD for making him soo eheeem"ROFL
3.Craving for alooo chaat....(curse Potatoes)ROFL
4.Romancing your Legally wedded Hubby ....(curse the...ummmm whoever you want to)ROFL
5.Having SR..........(curse the Harmon's)ROFLROFL
6.CARING for your hubby ........(curse the zalim zamana)ROFL

ROFL

Edited by -Parisa- - 13 March 2011 at 5:23am

maansaSweetSammyrickks

Go to top