Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 38)

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@sammy and pallo ..........you guys are on a roll ROFLROFL i am getting a brain freeze from laughing too much! ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishmi7chimesainaGURTI

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Pallu.......

sum scientific re-search in Sanjeevni hospital showed that certain type of smiles cause certain frequencies in da air which reach the foetus thru da mommy's air passage and kills it.....
ROFLROFL

Maan's smiles had dat effect.....and Cunning Geet knew abt it and yet she kept on caring for Maan and making him smile....Tsk Tsk....

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

TIGHT CLOTHES
MAAN'S SMILES....

Gynecology dept. shud start working against these!!
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishFingerFetishmi7chimesmaansaainaGURTIpalluluvsmaan

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

OOH that's too bad. I know what you mean about the AA track Dead. But it's still great to see you backing up the show LOLWink.

Ofcoz anyday Geet is far far better than any other Indian show!! No doubt!! And on such hilarious posts I HAVe to comment Wink

Now that the show is again might come to logical track with hard hitting  realty of MC and its consequence, less repeatative dialogs and face touches..i may start watching it again!!

FingerFetishmi7chimesainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
ok my sweetie SOulEEE shonnu pallo maansa..... Hug am leaving for now & will join the Crusade soon..... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesmaansa

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that Big smile And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go Big smile The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. Big smile

errrr making a quite awkward demand at 1 am to ur hubby is care for ur hubby?? madame if u are ard.. can u explain CARE to me?? my englisssh suddenly seems so weak! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Bbye Mali.......dun forget....

DARJIWAALE ZINDABAD!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

mi7chimesmaansaainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Originally posted by mi7chimes

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that Big smile And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go Big smile The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. Big smile

errrr making a quite awkward demand at 1 am to ur hubby is care for ur hubby?? madame if u are ard.. can u explain CARE to me?? my englisssh suddenly seems so weak! Ouch

this is caring... caring cos u dnt want him to sleep in peace tat is caring soluEE.... this is how english seems to mee..... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

OOH Alimbi ! Your online ! LOL

No offense and all. (Actually it's too late to say that LMAO). But I don't know whether you came into this forum thinking that it will be like your previous ones. In CMG, the members were divided according to their favourite couple. But here, you will only encounter members who LOVE Maaneet and whom love each characters individually. We may have our ups and downs with one another, but at the end, we will always unite when a hater like you comes to the forum. Don't underestimate us ever.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishjazzerettemaansami7chimesRolzzXSilentPrayersXSahSahainaGURTISilentsoul

Go to top