Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 36)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Hypothermia ! ROFL Oh let's prolong with this new idea. We will make Geet go psycho in Maan's love, let her run around the jungle or water, like a fearless bird. THEN bam! She will be suffering from Hypothermia, and the random other guy whose younger than her (in this case, he should be 17 if our Geet dear is 18), will provide body heat !

Ohhh Dear..the good old Hypothermia  ROFLROFLROFL

Since Geet is still in hospital, the person can take some lewd  photos of her too.... Then Maan can leave her.. Geet can run in snow...and BAM hypothermia......forced marriage... domestic abuse..... and Geet will (or pretend to ) fall in love with patidev since he is patidev!!!
I hope this track will make these people super happy... 

Rolzz! Haven't seen your comments in a while ! LOL Love the story ! It is so LOGICAL. Oh oh and when she's about to get married. She tries to commit suicide. And the younger husband will clearly see that she would rather die than get married to him. YET he still decides to marry her ! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishmaansaRolzzainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sidra-

strange it was all abt Geet's journey & struggle for "baby" but they never showed "signs" of it... Ermm atleast Kekta serials r mch better than dis

can somee one enlighten me abt thisROFL??? how horrible better were they ?? the same guy dying 3 times.... & marrying 10 ten times...... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesSweetSammy

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

I have a personal question....is der a course called Phd. in 10001 ways to tighten da dress to kill da foetus???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PS- Tight diapers can be detrimental to O2 supply of babies...TAKE CAUTION WILL STRAPPING THEM!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

thers is pallo.... LOL

u see...... this new prerna....... Clap she was the one wh has opened special instituions regarding such courses... ll tell u nzt course will be !!! wearing night suits & loitering can lead to MC.... or hearing to FM radio will lead to MC...... 

mi7chimesSweetSammy

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Paaaarrroooooooooo they have inside info only abt HYPOTHERMIA.....But indepth info abt ABORTIVE FABRICS!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*TING TONG*
DID U KNO TYM-

PINK IS AN ABORTIVE COLOR.....Geet used to purposely wear pink so dat she cud get Maan closer to her and at the same tym slowly cut off baby's O2 supply......Aaaahhh her cunningness.....TWO HUMANS WITH ONE COLOR TRAP!!
ROFLROFLROFL

well ofcourse they know all about hypothermia... i mean anyone would have TONS of ideas after watching the shows they watched ROFLROFLROFLROFL

but wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasnt CMG related to doctors and hospitals? you would think they know SOMETHING about pregnancy.... Confused

oh nooooo!!!! wait some more ROFLROFL THAT particular show was only related to BUFFALO consuming steroids and CON-ing with a MARRIED WOMAN! Shocked ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

also DO NOT forget the wedding clothes! THAT did her in i tell ya....OuchROFLROFLROFLROFL

SweetSammyainaGURTI

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malihaluvmyself

Originally posted by -Sidra-

strange it was all abt Geet's journey & struggle for "baby" but they never showed "signs" of it... Ermm atleast Kekta serials r mch better than dis

can somee one enlighten me abt thisROFL??? how horrible better were they ?? the same guy dying 3 times.... & marrying 10 ten times...... LOL

I want to know about it too. Damn curious. LOL In Kekta serials, most of the actors become 300+ years old. ROFL thanks to *n* number of leapsROFL Now, what *signs* that show?ROFL

SweetSammyainaGURTI

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

me wanna hug the TM........and fall at her feets for putting up the topic.....huggy from my side....cannot thank enough....Big smileBig smileBig smile

you see I was very must depressed seeing the baby go...awwww but u put up such a hilarious post....u know it is a stress buster sort of a thing for me....I was crying my eye out but after going through of 35 pages of this topic...I am like ROFLROFLROFLROFL

waise I haven't seen u around GF....first encounter here....

Is it your first post in GF....hit hai bhai hit hai...

Girls u are hilarious.....love u loads for laughs...GF members Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishmaansaSweetSammypalluluvsmaanainaGURTI

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

TWO HUMANS WITH ONE COLOR TRAP!!ROFLROFLROFL

PINK TRAP!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  mayb the baby was a Boy. i wonder wht Bluuue does to the Girls!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaSweetSammyainaGURTI

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
7 KHOON MAAF TAILORS

Behenlog aaiye aur kapde silwayiye....
Tight tight aur mast mast
Hubby ke kaam ayega aur unnecessary baggage hatane mein bhi kaam ayega
TiGHT CLOTHES SE WAZAN AUR BACCHE dono hatao....
aur patidev ko paas paas aur paas le aao!

JAI MC!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesmaansaSweetSammyRolzzainaGURTISecretKhabri420

Go to top