Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 34)

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Omg is this still on, and the comments here so hilariousLOL cant stop laughing.

I think the Doctors from sanjeevni came here to give us a good laugh, you know laughter treatmentLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlFingerFetishmi7chimesmaansashonuuSahSah-PoisonIvy-

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolzzzzz LOL.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen LOL.. CV made a mockery out of it ROFL Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankisPinch

ok All now listen wearing tight dress during pregnancy is forbidden...... all make note of this in ur cortex will be useful wen we get pregnant!!! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angadzgirlmi7chimesmaansaSweetSammyshonuu-PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

LATEST ABORTIVE IN MARKET.....

Geet's Salwarssssssssss.....

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

For further info contact Alimabi, prerna4rishav
Thank you

Wait. Only tight fitted clothes ? I thought something Orgasmic (anything of the troll's choice) too as" closing your eyes " or "expressing pleasure at your husband's touch" also leads to a MC !

AngadzgirlFingerFetishmaansaSweetSammyshonuuSahSahSecretKhabri420

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

LATEST ABORTIVE IN MARKET.....

Geet's Salwarssssssssss.....

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

For further info contact Alimabi, prerna4rishav
Thank you

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL love.... yeh kya keh diya??now who'll buy  i-Pill and unwanted 72???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL the manufacturer will be on road soon.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL but i really feel for Prerna here.. she never worn geet style clothes na??? else , Prem i mean both of the Prems would never came into being... shitt man y GHSP came so late???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaSweetSammyainaGURTI-PoisonIvy-

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hypothermia ! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh let's prolong with this new idea. We will make Geet go psycho in Maan's love, let her run around the jungle or water, like a fearless bird. THEN bam! She will be suffering from Hypothermia, and the random other guy whose younger than her (in this case, he should be 17 if our Geet dear is 18), will provide body heat !

AmiiishAngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammyRolzzSilentsoul-PoisonIvy-

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? 

OMG.... no love no romance for 8 months ???? Smile u do tat we;ll all follow suit.... lets take inspiration!!! 

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a Thumbs Down from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. Pinch

well i need to add !!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyshonuu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by mehraan

WHO said pregnant women cant romance their hubbies???or cant hve sex...or cant feel passion????
PLS kno the facts b4 stating such points...

I dont know exactly, and never seen anyone romancing at that time either..

May be those who do, can meet the SAME fate as Geet .. At least possibility is der.. if Geet wanted the baby SO much, she could have waited a bit more to let Maan romance her again and again..Sleepy At least for precautionsSleepy

But here as we ALL know the truth by now, Geet cares MORE for Maan only.. So the baby is gone.. No point of mourning over it.. She can have 100 other MC's as well.. As long as Maan doesnt die, she's fine Big smile

Prerna, I think your biggest issue is why Geet cares for MaanLOLLOLLOL II will say, she cares equally for baby and Maan.ApproveWell, whats your problem with it? He is her husband. She is ought to show her love for him. Embarrassed What were you expecting? that Geet should have hit Maan with hunter whenever he came close to her? Saying that dont you know I am pregnant and I am not suppose to romance you.LOL Also, Why should Geet not react when Maan is in pain? there is something called love. I fail to understand what message are you trying to convey  hereErmm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammySahSahshonuuainaGURTISilentsoul-PoisonIvy-SecretKhabri420_innocent_

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

@ Maana - SHUB SHUB BOLO ! LOLLOL Dare I insult Prena's fertility? Shocked And CMG? The horror ! Do mention that shows name Dead

@red....no BABAJI....no one can insult DE FERTILITY goddess ApproveROFLROFLROFLROFL
coz i fear if she does curse us, we might get another show like CLOWN MiL GAYA....aka...CMGROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
i dont wanna be blind OuchCool though i gotta admit....i do look COOL in my blind shades ROFLROFL

AmiiishFingerFetishSweetSammyshonuuainaGURTISahSah-PoisonIvy-

Go to top