Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 33)

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
LATEST ABORTIVE IN MARKET.....

Geet's Salwarssssssssss.....

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

For further info contact Alimabi, prerna4rishav
Thank you

Edited by livelygal - 13 March 2011 at 4:33am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12asmi3893AmiiishFingerFetishAngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammyainaGURTIshonuuRolzzpalluluvsmaanXSilentPrayersXSahSahrickksSilentsoulTheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@pallu actually our athities are not devo bhav they are DSK bhav... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12AmiiishAngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammyainaGURTIpalluluvsmaan

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@ Livelygal - ROFLROFL More remixes ! I like I like. I'm currently trying to think of more Wink

@ Pallu - ROFL! Love your song ! LOL Kasauti Alimabi & PrenaRishab ki zindaagi ki !

@ Maana - SHUB SHUB BOLO ! LOLLOL Dare I insult Prena's fertility? Shocked And CMG? The horror ! Do mention that shows name Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish9staroneserialsSweetSammymaansaAngadzgirlpalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Arre Tere Liye chill yaar..

Pregnancy requires 1000 other things to take care of.. Having Aloo Tika at 1 a.m is just a part of that Big smile And that thing is exactly not enough to show Geet's concern for the baby..

Tell me something, she demanded those Aloo Tika from Maan right ? I mean at 1 a.m ? There u go Big smile The motto of her life is to care for Maan more than her baby.. And so I dont think we need to be sad over this issue, cuz Geet is not even THAT bothered abt it at all.. Big smile
By asking him 4 aloo tikki,How was she caring 4 him? Who else wud she ask,You?Angry
And she did care for her baby,she bonded with it,used to talk to it alotEmbarrassed

Confused If she had asked me for Aloo Tika, she would have got a TIGHT slap from me for wearing those skintight suits during her pregnancyAngry.. The baby was deffo gonna die suffocated out of thtOuch

And yeah.. U see, showing Geet and Maan is the MAIN object for the CV's.. Rest, they dont even care abt what Geet does with others.. I have seen Maan reminding her of the fact that she's preggy so many times.. She keeps forgetting time to timeWacko

Whatever u say hun, the fact remains the same.. U need to balance out the show if u wanna show Geet's struggle .. Or else, if it's all abt Maan and Geet, they can kill 1000 other babies, Geet aint gonna get bothered abt tht, unless her ultimate Baby Maan dies Sleepy

Asking for aloo chat invites slaps?ShockedShockedShockedShocked thats another sixer from youLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12maansaSweetSammyAngadzgirlainaGURTISecretKhabri420

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Originally posted by livelygal

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Romance Romance and Romance.. What else this show has in it anyways ?

I am yet to see a MEANINGFUL track on this show.. Pinch Not just 'romance track' after 'romance track' after 'romance track' and so on........................

If the show goes this way, soon we will be celebrating its Last episode Thumbs Down

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)

A MEANINGFUL TRACK  WILL BE...

"HYPOTHERMIA followed by severe HYPOTHERMIA....by more hypothermia....and diff guys giving body heat in diff styles"
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishpalluluvsmaan

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

LATEST ABORTIVE IN MARKET.....

Geet's Salwarssssssssss.....

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

For further info contact Alimabi, prerna4rishav
Thank you

@black ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

@red....for what? Shocked how to get a fast MC? Stern Smile do they have inside info? ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAngadzgirlSweetSammyainaGURTISecretKhabri420

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
OMG..ppl r so mad is it shonnu now i can see & read.....

If she had asked me for Aloo Tika, she would have got a TIGHT slap from me for wearing those skintight suits during her pregnancyAngry.. The baby was deffo gonna die suffocated out of thtOuch
wat does tat mean??? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyshonuu

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
LOL ALL THE DMG BASHERS ARE HERE FIRST THEY BASHED AR AND NOW THAT AR ARE TOGETHER AND DMG HAS ENDED THEY GO TO ANOTHER SUCCESFUL SHOW TO  MAKE IT LOOKS BAD GEETIANS MAKE  SURE WE ALL STAY TOGETHER WHEN BASHERS COME TO THE FORUM :)oops sorry for typing in caps

Edited by kashkasukajenn - 13 March 2011 at 4:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaSweetSammyshonuu

Go to top