Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 31)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Romance Romance and Romance.. What else this show has in it anyways ?

I am yet to see a MEANINGFUL track on this show.. Pinch Not just 'romance track' after 'romance track' after 'romance track' and so on........................

If the show goes this way, soon we will be celebrating its Last episode Thumbs Down

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)

She wouldn't be able to define it for you Pallu Ouch. Her display picture says it all. ROFL Kasaauti Prena's fertility kii ! Kasautiii Prena's unknown children ki fathers kiiii'

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammypalluluvsmaanXSilentPrayersXSahSahshonuuRolzz-PoisonIvy-TheRowdiest

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@TM....My God TM Tussi bade mazakia O... ROFLROFLROFLROFLGeet doesn't care about her baby???ROFLROFLROFLROFL. who told you?? Geet or Drashti?? or are you a mind reader??or Akaash-vani?? or simply a FF writer?? and this was your imagination???ROFLROFLROFL can we plss expect our respected guests to first watch the show properly and then take the pain of comments of express their VALUABLE or Otherwise opinion about the show???

i can say so much to prove that geet loved her baby more than maan and more than her own self.. but i wont give you any hint about the story.. if you want to show your hatred about the show..then do it by your own efforts ... spend the whole Sunday to watch a few episodes of GHSP and then come back to us... then we'll argue on your favorite topic ok?? so no cheating... chalo watch it first..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammypalluluvsmaanSahSahainaGURTI

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Romance Romance and Romance.. What else this show has in it anyways ?

I am yet to see a MEANINGFUL track on this show.. Pinch Not just 'romance track' after 'romance track' after 'romance track' and so on........................

If the show goes this way, soon we will be celebrating its Last episode Thumbs Down

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)

A MEANINGFUL TRACK  WILL BE...

"HYPOTHERMIA followed by severe HYPOTHERMIA....by more hypothermia....and diff guys giving body heat in diff styles"ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12AmiiishAngadzgirlmaansaSweetSammyainaGURTIpalluluvsmaanrickksshonuu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

They just couldnt stop Geet romancing her hubby 24x7 forgetting abt her baby..

With those kind of expressions on her face while Maan touching her, one could easily feel that the baby was gonna die.. Pinch Seems the CV doesnt even KNOW how and what it feels like to be pregnant and what is to show on a pregnant woman track..Pinch

And I am pretty much sure, within 1 week Geet is gonna forget abt this miscarriage unless she becomes preggy with Maan's kid now.. She will again be romancing her husband all over again..

CV of SO needs a BIG time replacement with some meaningful writers and directors ! They seem to go worse beyond limitations..

Can anyone tell me if Geet is in Top 100 or not as of now ? Pinch

Errrrrrrrr..I have started having doubts on your expressions reading capability. Ouch A woman getting seduced expression showed you that she gonna have MCShockedShockedShockedShocked This is the weirdest thing I ever readLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet12maansaSweetSammyAngadzgirlainaGURTIXSilentPrayersXSahSahshonuu-PoisonIvy-

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Okay I read through some of the comments and cannot contain my laughter anymore ! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ! Oh my god ! Why are members so funny for? What the hell are you guys doing in here? Go and participate in the Circus comedy show. That's where ya'll belong to ! ROFL What illiterate foes ! I have been surrounded by countless pregnant women, and not once have I seen them go through a miscarriage by wearing fitted clothing. And it's not like she was even wearing a swim suit for it to be classified as 'tight'. Hear hear ! Let's buy Geet some extra extra large shirts, for a body that isn't even swelling yet Wink.

And romance? What romance? I didn't realize that if your husband touches your face in affection, or kisses your forehead (damn you Maan for making me bring this up ! None of us are happy with your fatherly pecks LOL) then that has the potential to harm the baby? Explain this theory to me? Does the inner fetus jump up in joy once he/she senses that a male specie is coming near? Does it's heart stop beating because the guy touched it's mother? Dear god, the baby sounds like us ! ROFL

And please don't preach about how women should do this, or do that. Especially if you have a photo of Prena as your display pic ROFL. She was the goddess of fertility! ROFL One day it's Anurag, then it's Bajaj then WOOPS Anurag again...then Bajaj....I feel sorry for the kids. I mean how can we know for sure, that the baby belonged to the right father? How come a test wasn't conducted in regards to this? Was Anurag truly Prem and Sneha's father? *dush dush dush! Screen turns grey, camera spans and zooms into all of our shocked faces*. We will never know ! ROFL

Hypocrites I tell ya !

Sam you cracked me up ROFLROFL More than Kekta lovers ROFL
and  the BOLD LINE took the cake ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetishmaansaSweetSammyshonuupalluluvsmaan

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I am so unbelievably funny ! ROFL Alima bii! Kaha gayiii? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaSweetSammyshonuu

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Sammy it will be KASAUTII.......FAMILY PLANNING KI!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

AmiiishmaansaSweetSammypalluluvsmaanshonuu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

I am so unbelievably funny ! ROFL Alima bii! Kaha gayiii? ROFL

Lets sing  SONG

Tu chupi hai kahan
main dhoondta yahanROFL

Alima bi and Prerna4rishav! ab der na kar, jaldi aaja!
Embarrassed

AngadzgirlSweetSammymaansashonuuSecretKhabri420

Go to top