Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 30)

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

.................... From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue Confused..................

@bold! i infer U hv seen nothing as in u must hav seen som other show not GHSP for sure!Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaSweetSammyshonuugeet.a

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i can see many people pointing out why tummy was not shown... well the reason is...IF you have watched geet, which seems like you didnt...Ermm  you would know that it has only been around 3-4 months serial time...and so a huge tummy would have been weird...!

also.... i do think you are emotionless! can you honestly tell me you have never been attached to a fictional character? this baby was a part of geet and so we are attached to it...! you ask what this pregnancy taught us??? Shocked IT TAUGHT US TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND TO STAND UP TO THE THINGS THAT ARE WRONG....Approve now ofcourse i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that....! Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlFingerFetishmi7chimesSweetSammyjyoti06SahSahshonuuSecretKhabri420

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mi7chimes

.................... From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue Confused..................

@bold! i infer U hv seen nothing as in u must hav seen som other show not GHSP for sure!Stern Smile

LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammyshonuuSecretKhabri420

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue Confused..................

Can I tell da name of the show?????

CMG!!!! LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishmi7chimesmaansaSweetSammyshonuu

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

you are so right! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesSweetSammyshonuu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_harshad

No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. Tongue
Same she didnt love her child more then maan Tongue, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction Embarrassed

anyways good night

@bold, well, you should know that in real world, women get high on harmones mostly during pregnancy.And they have all the rights in the world to to do whatever they wish to (sorry Zee, for stealing your copyright word, *eheem eheem*) with her husband/lover. And you are forgetting that after doctor asked Maaneet not to have physical relationship as it may harm child, then did Maneet indulge in that? CVs had cleary shown that how much they craved for each other but yet they kept control Why? just for the sake of baby's well being.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angadzgirlmi7chimesmaansaSweetSammyjyoti06shonuugeet.a

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Okay I read through some of the comments and cannot contain my laughter anymore ! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ! Oh my god ! Why are members so funny for? What the hell are you guys doing in here? Go and participate in the Circus comedy show. That's where ya'll belong to ! ROFL What illiterate foes ! I have been surrounded by countless pregnant women, and not once have I seen them go through a miscarriage by wearing fitted clothing. And it's not like she was even wearing a swim suit for it to be classified as 'tight'. Hear hear ! Let's buy Geet some extra extra large shirts, for a body that isn't even swelling yet Wink.

And romance? What romance? I didn't realize that if your husband touches your face in affection, or kisses your forehead (damn you Maan for making me bring this up ! None of us are happy with your fatherly pecks LOL) then that has the potential to harm the baby? Explain this theory to me? Does the inner fetus jump up in joy once he/she senses that a male specie is coming near? Does it's heart stop beating because the guy touched it's mother? Dear god, the baby sounds like us ! ROFL

And please don't preach about how women should do this, or do that. Especially if you have a photo of Prena as your display pic ROFL. She was the goddess of fertility! ROFL One day it's Anurag, then it's Bajaj then WOOPS Anurag again...then Bajaj....I feel sorry for the kids. I mean how can we know for sure, that the baby belonged to the right father? How come a test wasn't conducted in regards to this? Was Anurag truly Prem and Sneha's father? *dush dush dush! Screen turns grey, camera spans and zooms into all of our shocked faces*. We will never know ! ROFL

Hypocrites I tell ya !

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 March 2011 at 4:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishjazzerettemaansaSweetSammyAngadzgirlmi7chimesshonuusuj01RolzzpalluluvsmaanSahSahTheRowdiest

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Romance Romance and Romance.. What else this show has in it anyways ?

I am yet to see a MEANINGFUL track on this show.. Pinch Not just 'romance track' after 'romance track' after 'romance track' and so on........................

If the show goes this way, soon we will be celebrating its Last episode Thumbs Down

so whats the definition of a good show for you? Please illustrate with an example (any telly show)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AngadzgirlFingerFetishmi7chimesmaansaSweetSammyshonuuSahSahSecretKhabri420

Go to top