i'm going ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thakns to TM....i met many of my buddies here after long time...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
babye all...๐Ÿค—
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Amiiish

๐Ÿคฃwoh bhi dr. s. modi ne๐Ÿคฃ

No wonder...Khambakhat kuch padayi bhi nahi ki.....aur aya Doctor Banne.....Aur uski baat maan bhi kaise sakte hai.....Remember his moral side in the show????๐Ÿคข
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Are you a Doctor By any chance are you in that line of profession......???Who taught you such absurd facts????? In High Pregnancy woman should be careful agreed.......and i dont think that aspect was scraped off from the show...

And about flat tummy and Baby BumP tell me by how many months do u think such things should be made visible????

Running abnormally.....in her Initial days...Did she have a choice???Did she have a Guide??? acha chalo leave that, kyuli its okay to run and Jump ....But did u see that coming when the doc tagged her a HRP???

yes, you are right I am in that profession.. and please if you read careully  I did not its wrong to have romance when you are pregnant..only in high risk pregnancy they can not have phyiscal relations but still romancing is not bad... but again..they have not shown in the show so I am not against with that...
If you are watching Geet carefully, On their Suhagraat episode if you watch that part again, you will know why maan decided to be away with physical relation... its because Dr said to him.. also later she finds out that its not safe in her pregnacy... anyway I dont have time to answer this.. if you are okay, I dont have problem... I dont want bash here.. I just did not like the current track where they shown to loose baby like this...
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

oyeee not now๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......2 yrs back...๐Ÿ˜†
i'm going ๐Ÿ˜ณ
babye all...๐Ÿค—

kyon itni jaldi, we should plan  our next chat๐Ÿ˜†
bye๐Ÿค—
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amiiish

๐Ÿคฃwoh bhi dr. s. modi ne๐Ÿคฃ

wondeful reply......by amu and minie..........sanjeevani ke docs kee knowlege geet main dene aa gay
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i'm going ๐Ÿ˜ณ
babye all...๐Ÿค—

tussi aini jaldi ja rahe ho????????
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

No wonder...Khambakhat kuch padayi bhi nahi ki.....aur aya Doctor Banne.....Aur uski baat maan bhi kaise sakte hai.....Remember his moral side in the show????๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿคฃ

no I dont remember tell me, cuz the season 2 never existed for me, though I tried to like it but it was horrible๐Ÿคข
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i'm going ๐Ÿ˜ณ
babye all...๐Ÿค—

Bye guys. Have mercy on TM๐Ÿ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: purva_j

yes, you are right I am in that profession.. and please if you read careully  I did not its wrong to have romance when you are pregnant..only in high risk pregnancy they can not have phyiscal relations but still romancing is not bad... but again..they have not shown in the show so I am not against with that...
If you are watching Geet carefully, On their Suhagraat episode if you watch that part again, you will know why maan decided to be away with physical relation... its because Dr said to him.. also later she finds out that its not safe in her pregnacy... anyway I dont have time to answer this.. if you are okay, I dont have problem... I dont want bash here.. I just did not like the current track where they shown to loose baby like this...

I understand what u mean, but Maan and Geet decided to keep away to not lose control which is very normal......

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: purva_j

So u r a Doctor???And yet its surprising that you could not relate with what was shown , where things were shown with 80% authenticity.....20% drama toh banta hai boss
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago