Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 2)

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
it was all so "artifical" i didnt feel connectted...atleast they culd have shown "tummy" for 3-4 epiz nd falling from first or mid stairz rather then jst "sake fall" Pinch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..maanmeet1BatameezDilYeHoKyaRahaHaiNusiSg-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishav.Angel

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

Originally posted by luv_harshad

No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. Tongue
Same she didnt love her child more then maan Tongue, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction Embarrassed

anyways good night
Since Maan found out about the baby how many steamy scenes have we had? NONE!!!
B4,it was cos Maan didnt know thats why we had Pee Loon,Roop Tera Mastana.Pls dont post such topics,wen everyone is so upset,PleaseAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Echoesofpassion

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Well, I guess purpose of the 'baby' was served (hint : to prove how 'mahaan' Maan is..he accepted baby of someone else).

Also, star one was finding it hard to show Geet with a big belly romancing Maan hence it was killed
Sleepy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.Rolzz-SMay31-nami2811YeHoKyaRahaHaiNusiSg-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishav-PoisonIvy-.Angel

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a Thumbs Down from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. Pinch
   I was 100% sure this would  turn up

Now I will watch how emtional these people show and how convincing it is

The baby Geet was carry seem to be just an invisible one !!!

No  convincing way to show that there is a fetus in her womb, nor  showing her that would be motherly feeling swhich i have seen in many shows and seems so convincing

So the CV's took people for a ride who were looking at a beautiful track where Geet would have a child and Maan would be a father  even though no a biological one but show a strong bonding with that angle which brought them closer

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB-SMay31-nami2811YeHoKyaRahaHaiNusiSg-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishavnikita_88

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I just don't get why her tummy was never showed cos even a three months pregnancy shows so why not hers even though she was nearly pregnant for almost a year?

plus if the CVs knew that she wasn't ever gonna give birth to the child in the first place why come up with the track to begun with?

come on people let get real here I feel bad for Geet and then again I really can't feel her pain cos I never get the chance to see baby bump, so that alone make it seem as if she was never pregnant to begin with.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonDMKJ_VBasenanami2811NusiSgmaanmeet1BatameezDil-SMay31-prerna4rishavshanti05-x-Reshu-x-

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
When a women feels movements and feels herself as pregnant cravings  I mean its completely an ocean of difference..
Never over the months that angle was given importance,
maan taking her out she having cravings these are all the aspects  of a pregnant women..
I mean is a natural way of convincing urself that you are pregnant

Did Geet show any such signs ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811NusiSg-SMay31-prerna4rishav.Angel-x-Reshu-x-

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I just don't get why her tummy was never showed cos even a three months pregnancy shows so why not hers even though she was nearly pregnant for almost a year?

plus if the CVs knew that she wasn't ever gonna give birth to the child in the first place why come up with the track to begun with?

come on people let get real here I feel bad for Geet and then again I really can't feel her pain cos I never get the chance to see baby bump, so that alone make it seem as if she was never pregnant to begin with.

I wonder too..was she even pregnant? Don't think so after all those times when Maan kept pushing her against wall, floor, door, window etc.

Oh well, maybe it was an ant or two in her tummy Sleepy

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 12 March 2011 at 2:48pm

nami2811YeHoKyaRahaHaiNusiSgprerna4rishav.Angelshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Even fiction has to have some reality !!
Com on !! we are taking abt a life within someone  so what if its reel it has to be convincing !!

Well this shows the way they direct the angles which need importance when needed before convincing a loss !!

geet261HeartEmWatsonNusiSg-SMay31-prerna4rishav.Angel

Go to top