Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 19)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

Ha Ha Ha this def seems to be the joke of the centuary

ROFL

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

ROFL

ha ha viji.................
i guess we r living in different century coz in our century its perfectly normal to do such things during pregnancy..........................

Hey Pooji....Hug Kaisi Ho????

Sach mein yaar....I am ROLFING here reading this comment........Jab Logo ko facts aur reality patha nahi, who open their mouth......

i m fine yaar

waise i dont post on IF dese days but dis post deserved my comments..............LOLLOL
LOL

Haan....Main soch rahi thi ki Koi Web Award giving site hai toh IF ki taraf se is Post ko Nominations ke liye bej doonLOL

Edited by rickks - 12 March 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul_Invincible_

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Hey Zee call me Viji...I simply cant stop laughing after reading the most absurd thing regarding Pregnancy in this Post.....Wife cant romance Husband,......She cant wear body fitting cloths...as if Bbay will burst in the tummy doe to her tight attire......

Its always nice to not talk when u dont know facts.....

Sorry to say, but if at all pregnant women do as what the member said of husbands cant romance their pregnant wife, then in this way most of the husbands would had affairs LOL, they r human beings with feelings, not romancing their wife, what to do, to slap their wife kya? Silly

Edited by temorocks - 12 March 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28mgdg_2010Angadzgirl_Invincible_

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Amiiish

I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

These are members from DMG forum....I doubt do they even watch the show........All i can rember of them are bashing the actual leads of DMG and vote for their DUMMY Pair.......

Humari Maaneet Hatke hai....Yeh sachayi sunnke Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Laga....Thats why this reaction....

yup Viji.........I think Viji Sidma ke break up ke baad sabko ghara SADMA laga..............uper se DMG forum bhi band ho gaya..............bechare..............

So true....Kaafi gehraa sadma laga hai......Par sachi Kulu, meri hasi rukh hi nahi rahi......Kamaal da post hai.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish_Invincible_SecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by temorocks

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

ROFL

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

ROFL

@rickks: So true LOL, u said it all LOL
I wonder who said ever that a pregnant can't romance her husband LOL

Hey Zee call me Viji...I simply cant stop laughing after reading the most absurd thing regarding Pregnancy in this Post.....Wife cant romance Husband,......She cant wear body fitting cloths...as if Bbay will burst in the tummy doe to her tight attire......

@ bold red

i guess dey forgot its baby not a balloon..............LOLLOL
i have seen people wearing tight fitting tops even in 9th month...............

LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirlSecretKhabri420

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Lolzzzzz LOL.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen LOL.. CV made a mockery out of it ROFL Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankisPinch

U call this nautankis? ok, tell me about ur favourite show, Is it at all out of nautankis? At end of day it's drama, what u expect more than nautankis? Reality show? Thought even reality shows r not out of nautankis, Do I need to mention them?.......

zee her fav show was KZK.......jahan pe Prerrna..... delivered baby with such beautiful 0 figure ki.........Miss India ko maat de de.................And how can we forgot.......she was better looking young than her Pouti.............that type pf logic they are missing in Geet

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_-karishma-TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Sorry to say, but if at all pregnant women do as what the member said of husbands cant romance their pregnant wife, then in this way most of the husbands would had affairs LOL, they r human beings with feelings, not romancing their wife, what to do, to slap their wife kya? Silly

ROFLROFLROFLyah & more use of their hand....ShockedLOL

Edited by mgdg_2010 - 12 March 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAngadzgirl-karishma-Silentsoul_Invincible_SecretKhabri420

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

ROFL

ROFL

@rickks: So true LOL, u said it all LOL
I wonder who said ever that a pregnant can't romance her husband LOL

To know the fact one has to research on Google  and watch the show regulary. Yeh nahi kisi aur forum se yaha tapak gaye aur jo mann hua likh  diye time pass ke liyeLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiishmgdg_2010AngadzgirlSilentsoul_Invincible_-karishma-TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Amiiish

I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

These are members from DMG forum....I doubt do they even watch the show........All i can rember of them are bashing the actual leads of DMG and vote for their DUMMY Pair.......

Humari Maaneet Hatke hai....Yeh sachayi sunnke Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Laga....Thats why this reaction....

yup Viji.........I think Viji Sidma ke break up ke baad sabko ghara SADMA laga..............uper se DMG forum bhi band ho gaya..............bechare..............

So true....Kaafi gehraa sadma laga hai......Par sachi Kulu, meri hasi rukh hi nahi rahi......Kamaal da post hai.....

Viji tusi late ho gaye.....jaake peeche kee page padho....geetian rocked this thread...........tu logic dhoodnh rahi hai..........jinka favrote show KZK tha...........Sadma ka Sadma........bada bure bada bura

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashkasukajennAmiiishmgdg_2010AngadzgirlFallen Angel_Invincible_-karishma-TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

Go to top