Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 17)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

Ha Ha Ha this def seems to be the joke of the centuary

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@rickks: So true LOL, u said it all LOL
I wonder who said ever that a pregnant can't romance her husband LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angadzgirl_Invincible_TheRowdiest

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I feel that the creatives took the show so daam slow in terms of showing the pregnancy cycle that they never wanted to show the baby bump.

Secondly They cannot handle a child on the sets.
and there fore they pushed with this MC cycle..

I can only rule out such possibility..

I had someone saying that its going to be a mommy papa show instead of a youth based, I find that the most  unconvincing reason to bring the MC.

I am not sure but maybe the leads  also did'nt want to take it further which I feel is one of the factors.,!

Too bad they took this turn,

I agree with you.. but its horrible to show mother loosing her baby... Unhappy 
       CV saved her baby in last 9-10 month in many episode after she had so many accidents.. then why couldn't they show Geet with full term.. Its bit illogical, even though I agree that the show is made for entertainment.. But they showen her waring skin tight dress with no baby bumb.. infact flat tummy from last few months.. not sure Geet was many weeks so far in her pregnancy..Confused   but instead showing MC now they should shown her sooner or later full term..
          same time I think this show is based on love and passion between lead, pregancy was an obstracle coming or showing in the story.. the story was not moving much.. not her pregnancy also...so they shown MC now...
But its too bad.....the feeling for any mom to loose the kid like this is miserable...Cry 
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by temorocks

Having SR while being PREGGY ? Shocked Oh now I wonder why didnt they show it coz the baby was gonna die anywaysOuch..

And too much of romancing or getting 'excited' CAN cause MC too Confused..

Maan cared MORE for the kid than Geet.. Sleepy I WISH he had told her to wear a bit loose clothes as well Ouch

Do u watch Geet at all? If u watch it u would had understood this whole thing........

Unfortunately I do.. In fact I did .. And I dont think I am gonna watch it ever againDead Because more than any ACTUAL serious issues, all it has is stupid Maan Geet romance 24x7.. And I had had enough of it so far Big smile

U are the KW-JW (Sidma) fan from DMG right....no wonder you are reacting this way

ROFL

yaa viji....sidma fan..............unki eternal pair mil nahi paaya na...isliye sab ......pagal ho gaye..LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashkasukajennAmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_RolzzSecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by temorocks

If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloopers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

zee first thing.....someone from...DMg and KZk is looking for logic ans sayiing its missing in.....Geeet....in show main logic ka L  bhi nahi tha.............actually uske liye show dekhna padega..........na ....inhone topic bina dekhke khol diya.....

So true LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

These are members from DMG forum....I doubt do they even watch the show........All i can rember of them are bashing the actual leads of DMG and vote for their DUMMY Pair.......

Humari Maaneet Hatke hai....Yeh sachayi sunnke Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Laga....Thats why this reaction....

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_Fallen AngelSecretKhabri420

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

ROFL

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

ROFL

Viji what she lacks is basic scientific medical facts.....please enlighten her......or she will go on insulting some real life mothers.......with her offensive comments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_SecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja83

ROFL

ROFL

ha ha viji.................
i guess we r living in different century coz in our century its perfectly normal to do such things during pregnancy..........................

Hey Pooji....Hug Kaisi Ho????

Sach mein yaar....I am ROLFING here reading this comment........Jab Logo ko facts aur reality patha nahi, who open their mouth......

i m fine yaar

waise i dont post on IF dese days but dis post deserved my comments..............LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amiiish

I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

These are members from DMG forum....I doubt do they even watch the show........All i can rember of them are bashing the actual leads of DMG and vote for their DUMMY Pair.......

Humari Maaneet Hatke hai....Yeh sachayi sunnke Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Laga....Thats why this reaction....

yup Viji.........I think Viji Sidma ke break up ke baad sabko ghara SADMA laga..............uper se DMG forum bhi band ho gaya..............bechare..............

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_Fallen AngelTheRowdiest

Go to top