Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 16)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by temorocks

Having SR while being PREGGY ? Shocked Oh now I wonder why didnt they show it coz the baby was gonna die anywaysOuch..

And too much of romancing or getting 'excited' CAN cause MC too Confused..

Maan cared MORE for the kid than Geet.. Sleepy I WISH he had told her to wear a bit loose clothes as well Ouch

Do u watch Geet at all? If u watch it u would had understood this whole thing........

Unfortunately I do.. In fact I did .. And I dont think I am gonna watch it ever againDead Because more than any ACTUAL serious issues, all it has is stupid Maan Geet romance 24x7.. And I had had enough of it so far Big smile

U are the KW-JW (Sidma) fan from DMG right....no wonder you are reacting this way

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Originally posted by rickks

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

Ha Ha Ha this def seems to be the joke of the centuary

ROFL

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

ROFL

ha ha viji.................
i guess we r living in different century coz in our century its perfectly normal to do such things during pregnancy..........................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AngadzgirlSilentsoulTheRowdiest

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Originally posted by Amiiish

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Amiiish

kuls you are on rollLOLyou can more abt that show than the actors, unlogo ko bhi nahi yaad hoga how many kids they hadLOL

I am AMu.......you know....na I am very senti for Geet...............ekta soap kee fan aake geet ko logicless kahe .......But u know......I know them they cant live without fighing.....so its their hobby....to fight on half baked knowledge main unki knoeldge book update ker rahi hoon...............

But I still dont get it, why nobody banned them , actually Im quite confused. So basically they haunt new forum every weekLOL have they been to the vampire forum yet?LOL

Amu...kisne kaha bann nhai hote.........ban hote hai .....ban lift hote hai...kissi aur forum ko pakad lete hai.....
Like one id with A.....was banned for 6 month.......
yaar Vampi forum pe inke bhai bandu hai......vahan itni ladiyan ho rahi hai...already...yeh kya karenge..........ladne ke credit koi aur le jaaye inhe nahi pasnad

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_TheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Lolzzzzz LOL.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen LOL.. CV made a mockery out of it ROFL Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankisPinch

U call this nautankis? ok, tell me about ur favourite show, Is it at all out of nautankis? At end of day it's drama, what u expect more than nautankis? Reality show? Thought even reality shows r not out of nautankis, Do I need to mention them?.......

gurpreet28Angadzgirl-karishma-_Invincible_TheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Unfortunately I do.. In fact I did .. And I dont think I am gonna watch it ever againDead Because more than any ACTUAL serious issues, all it has is stupid Maan Geet romance 24x7.. And I had had enough of it so far Big smile

This stupid romance as u call it made the show on top and made other shows down TongueLOL, I don't need to mention any show's name

Edited by temorocks - 12 March 2011 at 5:26pm

gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirl_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloopers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

zee first thing.....someone from...DMg and KZk is looking for logic ans sayiing its missing in.....Geeet....in show main logic ka L  bhi nahi tha.............actually uske liye show dekhna padega..........na ....inhone topic bina dekhke khol diya.....

gurpreet28Angadzgirl_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

This stupid romance as u call it made the show on top and made other shows down TongueLOL, I don't need to mention any show's name.......

zee just leave it
her statement in bold clearly indicates dat she is not watching show since long coz since 2 months we r getting AA romance 24*7 instead of maneet...........

gurpreet28AngadzgirlSilentsoulSecretKhabri420

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by rickks

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? Smile

Ha Ha Ha this def seems to be the joke of the centuary

ROFL

Are yoyu for real...Which world are you from????Just Out of Curiosity...Kya koi hai ya, koi kitaab hai which says a women can't romance when pregnant

ROFL

ha ha viji.................
i guess we r living in different century coz in our century its perfectly normal to do such things during pregnancy..........................

Hey Pooji....Hug Kaisi Ho????

Sach mein yaar....I am ROLFING here reading this comment........Jab Logo ko facts aur reality patha nahi, who open their mouth......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

Go to top