Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 14)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloopers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

Edited by temorocks - 12 March 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129gurpreet28AmiiishAngadzgirlSilentsoul-karishma-_Invincible_TheRowdiest

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

yah kuls lade bina unka khana hazam nahin hota hai ...they r always in the search ke ab kaunse forum pe jaa ke lada jaaye LOL

dedication

sansoon ki zaroorat hai jaise zindagi k liye
bas ek dushman chahiye ladne k liye........
.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAngadzgirl-karishma-TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloppers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

but still temorocks GHSP is d most logical show..................it maintains logic and continuation,symbolisms best out of all on air shows..................so sumtimes if dey off d track its ok.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

@ Kuls, Zee and Minnie

Calm down my darlings  Hug.....let's just stay off the post and ignore all this mocking and bashing na! 

Let our forum be peaceful!  Today is such a bad day for Geet na!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28evasumiAngadzgirlSilentsoul_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

canadians IF-Rockerz
canadians
canadians

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolzzzzz LOL.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen LOL.. CV made a mockery out of it ROFL Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankisPinch
 true - 
 i had some hopes about baby before geet  / maan marriage but.. after all that .. no hopes.. Ouch  
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

yah kuls lade bina unka khana hazam nahin hota hai ...they r always in the search ke ab kaunse forum pe jaa ke lada jaaye LOL

haan minie.......think of it.....show tak nahi dekhte..........zee nee bola Sr ho gaya...........to kuch ne kaha how baby sruvivved SR.....passion would have killed the baby......if not MC............matlab unhone nahi dekha.....let it be.....Minie ZKJ khatam ho agya kya......jo unke behke behke kadam GF pe aa pade hai.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Amiiish_Invincible_TheRowdiest

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Amiiish

kuls you are on rollLOLyou can more abt that show than the actors, unlogo ko bhi nahi yaad hoga how many kids they hadLOL

I am AMu.......you know....na I am very senti for Geet...............ekta soap kee fan aake geet ko logicless kahe .......But u know......I know them they cant live without fighing.....so its their hobby....to fight on half baked knowledge main unki knoeldge book update ker rahi hoon...............

But I still dont get it, why nobody banned them , actually Im quite confused. So basically they haunt new forum every weekLOL have they been to the vampire forum yet?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Echoesofpassion_Invincible_SilentsoulTheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by temorocks

If newcomers r searching for logic, so in short, no full logic r found in serials and films, finish of the arguments, all these shows r made for entertainment, if they don't like this show, nobody forced them to watch it, stop watching and search for logic if u at all can find it in these shows, humans r not perfect so they can't direct full perfect shows without mistakes, but if we r talking about which show have more bloopers and mistakes, watch Geet and ur own favourite shows then u will find which shows have the most illogical things ever.......

but still temorocks GHSP is d most logical show..................it maintains logic and continuation,symbolisms best out of all on air shows..................so sumtimes if dey off d track its ok.................

Call me Zee, this is what I am exactly saying, read between the lines of what I wrote, Geet has bloppers, but if u compare it with other shows it will clearly tell which shows has much more bloopers, we don't need to argue with people, just ignore them.....

In short....

Kuch to log kahenge, log ka kaam hai kehna........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Angadzgirl_Invincible_

Go to top