Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 12)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Originally posted by kuls11

Not only this Chinki.......Prerna charcter fan is bashing geet for invisble illogical preganacy...Actually probaly it is J factor......that her favroite show never had half the logic Geet had till now.............
And yes  after 2 leaps Prerna could easily compete for Ms India competition.......even during her pregnancy with her beautiful figure...........LOLLOLLOL

I still didn't get that thing...how many children & husbands exactly Prerana had in that showConfusedLOL

even prerna herself cant answer dis question............................LOL
LOL

How many chinki? Yaha kuch logo ko ek hi mil jaye toh bahut hai.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28-lazybee-_Invincible_Silentsoul

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
@kuls11: I agree with u, How can a person make a fun of mother's feelings, we all were children once, Could we not think how our mothers would feel if any insulted their feelings about any sensitive thing about her children? How careless can some people be, by the way call me Zee.......

kdg129gurpreet28-lazybee-Bul3_Invincible_

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I feel that the creatives took the show so daam slow in terms of showing the pregnancy cycle that they never wanted to show the baby bump.

Secondly They cannot handle a child on the sets.
and there fore they pushed with this MC cycle..

I can only rule out such possibility..

I had someone saying that its going to be a mommy papa show instead of a youth based, I find that the most  unconvincing reason to bring the MC.

I am not sure but maybe the leads  also did'nt want to take it further which I feel is one of the factors.,!

Too bad they took this turn,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Not only this Chinki.......Prerna charcter fan is bashing geet for invisble illogical preganacy...Actually probaly it is J factor......that her favroite show never had half the logic Geet had till now.............
And yes  after 2 leaps Prerna could easily compete for Ms India competition.......even during her pregnancy with her beautiful figure...........LOLLOLLOL

I still didn't get that thing...how many children & husbands exactly Prerana had in that showConfusedLOL

I dont know I left that great eternal love story of ANurag prerna..or Mr bajjaj prerna.....Let me guess.......after sneha....pregnancy and cancer.....but I rember Prerna ne chila chila ke kaha tha...............maine 9 baacho kee maa hoon..............and do u remember....That ideal father .......forged his bedroom pic with Prerna.....to get her back..................rather he forced her twice to marry him.............
She got married to anurag 3 time....bajaj some 2 times......so 5 times divorce........9 baache ki Maa.......nani.......baacho se jayda beautiful

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28Dilsay-lazybee-_Invincible_SecretKhabri420

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

I dont know I left that great eternal love story of ANurag prerna..or Mr bajjaj prerna.....Let me guess.......after sneha....pregnancy and cancer.....but I rember Prerna ne chila chila ke kaha tha...............maine 9 baacho kee maa hoon..............and do u remember....That ideal father .......forged his bedroom pic with Prerna.....to get her back..................rather he forced her twice to marry him.............
She got married to anurag 3 time....bajaj some 2 times......so 5 times divorce........9 baache ki Maa.......nani.......baacho se jayda beautiful

chaddo.............uske 9 ho ya 10 ...............
but we dont want any1 to point fingers at GHSP without knowing facts..............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_youkdg129-lazybee-SecretKhabri420

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

How many chinki? Yaha kuch logo ko ek hi mil jaye toh bahut hai.LOL

Moi to totally confused.....Confused..chalo chado yaar hume kyaLOL

@Kulls:If u'll go further may be I'll faint......D'oh

Hate_yougurpreet28_Invincible_SilentsoulSecretKhabri420

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

even prerna herself cant answer dis question............................LOL
LOL

I can pooji..maine vo show kafi time jhela hai...................she has 9 kids...including bajaj 3.......frome arlier marrige ....she got married some 5 tims

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28_Invincible_SecretKhabri420

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@kuls11: I agree with u, How can a person make a fun of mother's feelings, we all were children once, Could we not think how our mothers would feel if any insulted their feelings about any sensitive thing about her children? How careless can some people be, by the way call me Zee.......

you know Zee....how much they are insensitive.......You know these few people strive on bashing and fighing...........Its their oxygen how will they survive ...because probably all other forum have banned them.........so they have come here to get their oxygen...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28AmiiishRolzzTheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

Go to top