Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55 (Page 11)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by minnie.reet

guys dont argue with Newcomers here who never visit Geet forum but today they have specially come here to bash geet only ..........they are GEET haters ......

Mods will u close this topic ????? 

Exactly Minie I told you.....same thing LOL you got it main kya kahna chati thi

MODS please close the topic....

Dear  this is  J factor....LOLLOL..And see whos talking abt logic???ShockedKekta's shows' fansConfusedThis one in itself is biggest joke of the century....LOLAnyways Mods please close the topic ASAP...

Not only this Chinki.......Prerna charcter fan is bashing geet for invisble illogical preganacy...Actually probaly it is J factor......that her favroite show never had half the logic Geet had till now.............
And yes  after 2 leaps Prerna could easily compete for Ms India competition.......even during her pregnancy with her beautiful figure...........LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28Amiiish-karishma--lazybee-_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28-lazybee--karishma-Silentsoul_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Not only this Chinki.......Prerna charcter fan is bashing geet for invisble illogical preganacy...Actually probaly it is J factor......that her favroite show never had half the logic Geet had till now.............
And yes  after 2 leaps Prerna could easily compete for Ms India competition.......even during her pregnancy with her beautiful figure...........LOLLOLLOL

I still didn't get that thing...how many children & husbands exactly Prerana had in that showConfusedLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28AmiiishDilsayhappygoluckyBul3-karishma-_Invincible_TheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -alimabi-

So finally the baby has been put out of his/her misery. Cant say im suprised on how they used the 'miscarriage' card. Im sure geet is jumping for joy, sorry to offend any sensitive fans but the woman didnt really give a hoot about her child. From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue Confused. SO seems to make a joke out of every serious matter be it marriage or a child. Would it have killed Geet to have the baby?, the whole baby storyline in genral was a load of crap. What did this pregnancy teach all of us?Confused

I dont feel any sympathy for Geet, she had no interest in her unborn child. I do feel sorry for the "baby" for having such a tough time in the womans stomach now finally it can  rest in peace.

Baby rest in peace only in mom's lap. You made fun of mom's emotion. U r saying baby's death is good? Even though this is fictional story but the death of a baby can not be celebrated. I feel sorry for u. Be sensitive to  the members here who r moms too.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28AmiiishDilsay-lazybee-_Invincible_Bul3-karishma-SilentsoulTheRowdiestanjananazirSecretKhabri420

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

I still dont get why these ppl r not banned frm this forum, even I have some issues with the show but it doesnt mean that I start to bash.

Amu:May be with more than 10 groups in GF at the end we all r GHSPians...EmbarrassedNeither We can allow anyone outsider to bash us or nor we tolerate it....SmileMay be their fav stars r out of jobs these days so they need some work to do naa...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28AmiiishDilsay_Invincible_Silentsoul-karishma-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

Amu inhe kitne forum se ban karenge mods....Dont u remember DMG forum....was war zone......courtsey these....few...than BB4.....than ZKJ.....and recently.....poor KMH forum ,,,,,,,,,kitne forumse inhe nikalenge.....batao batao.......actually lets start petition a new forum....for these jobless....so they can fight for the show...they dont watch.......LOL

Edited by kuls11 - 12 March 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28Amiiish_Invincible_Bul3-karishma--lazybee-

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

I still didn't get that thing...how many children & husbands exactly Prerana had in that showConfusedLOL

even prerna herself cant answer dis question............................LOL
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28-lazybee--karishma-TheRowdiest

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Prerna ji ko salam LOL Aise topic create karne ke liye special skills hona chahiyeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hate_yougurpreet28Amiiish_Invincible_-lazybee-

Go to top