Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

no its not my problem its actually dear it urs and if ur going to bash other for no reason let me just ask u have u ever heard fo karma

I believe in Karma😳 And I already told u.. I will KEEP doing bashing fictional characters.. and not only me, my whole friendgrp.. It has nothing to do with Karma,because I have no problem if a fictional character Geet curses me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

That is ur problem that u have not heard abt all these facts that we shouldnt wear lose clothes during our pregnancy πŸ˜› Not bad.. It's always good to learn something newπŸ˜ƒ

typo ho toh kya hua.. finally !! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

CINEMATIC/WARDROBE LIBERTY!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Ma bottomline!

That's the same thing I told in first few pages as well.. That CV needs to work out on everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cinematic liberty made Geet out of top 100 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

you believe in karma, I'd be really scared if I was you then 🀣🀣🀣

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
geetinas let admire maan geet and gurti  maybe bashers  are discussing about geets suit so much  as they wish they all had an amazing figure like hers :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: mi7chimes

typo ho toh kya hua.. finally !! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ohhh yeah that was type 🀣 We SHOULD 🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

you believe in karma, I'd be really scared if I was you then 🀣🀣🀣

For what good reason 🀣 Is Geet or Maan gonna curse me because I have criticized their whole Pregnant Nautanki track? 🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail
Where did Alima go? She makes up a post and runs away the moment people disagree. Such a child I tell you πŸ˜‰.

Oh and Prena, on a laughing roll? What can I say, one tends to laugh when they have no other comeback. But not to offend you, but Prena and Bajaj as your profile picture? I'd understand if it were Prem and Mukti. But Prena and Bajaj? 🀣🀣 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
People..sane people visit forums here cuz thy like a particular show, and to know things, discuss and stuff , thy visit.... Now tell me whts the point when few of u come here bash the show, ask questions like why geet wears tight clothes during pregnancy?.. Frm where on earth, do these things make sense????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i hav just one point to say, if u dont like some show, stay away from it.. And if u want to give some suggestion, give it in a dignied manner.. And not make fun of it.. Indirectly ur making fun of pregnancy ... Its a fictional show.. MC is huge dam thing in real world.. lets not make fun of it..
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I believe in Karma😳 And I already told u.. I will KEEP doing bashing fictional characters.. and not only me, my whole friendgrp.. It has nothing to do with Karma,because I have no problem if a fictional character Geet curses me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE
dude what makes u think that geet a fictional character will bash u maybe if u do something  useful with ur life in the future people wil bash that and then u will know how it feels when people bash ur work jeez i guess u really didn't know what karma meant