Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: livelygal

LATEST ABORTIVE IN MARKET.....

Geet's Salwarssssssssss.....

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

For further info contact Alimabi, prerna4rishav
Thank you

@black 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣

@red....for what? 😲 how to get a fast MC? 😳 do they have inside info? 🤣🤣
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..ppl r so mad is it shonnu now i can see & read.....

If she had asked me for Aloo Tika, she would have got a TIGHT slap from me for wearing those skintight suits during her pregnancy😡.. The baby was deffo gonna die suffocated out of tht
wat does tat mean??? 🤣
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL ALL THE DMG BASHERS ARE HERE FIRST THEY BASHED AR AND NOW THAT AR ARE TOGETHER AND DMG HAS ENDED THEY GO TO ANOTHER SUCCESFUL SHOW TO  MAKE IT LOOKS BAD GEETIANS MAKE  SURE WE ALL STAY TOGETHER WHEN BASHERS COME TO THE FORUM :)oops sorry for typing in caps
Edited by kashkasukajenn - 13 years ago
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg is this still on, and the comments here so hilarious😆 cant stop laughing.

I think the Doctors from sanjeevni came here to give us a good laugh, you know laughter treatment😆
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lolzzzzz 😆.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen 😆.. CV made a mockery out of it 🤣 Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankis😵

ok All now listen wearing tight dress during pregnancy is forbidden...... all make note of this in ur cortex will be useful wen we get pregnant!!! 🤣
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

According to sum questionably intelligent sources...da fabric and tailoring of Geet's clothes on the highly popular star one show became the reason for her miscarriage.....
So any unwanted pregnancies due to rape and etc can be dropped easily by wear tight fitting clothes....

Thank you

Wait. Only tight fitted clothes ? I thought something Orgasmic (anything of the troll's choice) too as" closing your eyes " or "expressing pleasure at your husband's touch" also leads to a MC !
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love.... yeh kya keh diya??now who'll buy  i-Pill and unwanted 72???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the manufacturer will be on road soon.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but i really feel for Prerna here.. she never worn geet style clothes na??? else , Prem i mean both of the Prems would never came into being... shitt man y GHSP came so late???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
JayaBachan thumbnail
Hypothermia ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh let's prolong with this new idea. We will make Geet go psycho in Maan's love, let her run around the jungle or water, like a fearless bird. THEN bam! She will be suffering from Hypothermia, and the random other guy whose younger than her (in this case, he should be 17 if our Geet dear is 18), will provide body heat !

ainaGURTI thumbnail

No offense to anyone, but in real life no pregnant woman keep romancing even with her husband while going through her pregnancy... It aint THAT hard to control is it ? 

OMG.... no love no romance for 8 months ???? 😊 u do tat we;ll all follow suit.... lets take inspiration!!! 

Talking from Real life POV is just too much over a fictional show.. And even from fiction point, it looks so convincing.. CV never wanted to have the baby at all it seems.. Otherwise they could have at least show Geet's tummy for once..

Never mind.. All weird things keep happening on telly these days.. Weird and obvious .. And this one is one of them too.. MC is always a 👎🏼 from me.. Just that m pissedd off tht it took so much of time to show when it seems CV knew this would happen right from day 1.. 😵

well i need to add !!!!! 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

I dont know exactly, and never seen anyone romancing at that time either..

May be those who do, can meet the SAME fate as Geet .. At least possibility is der.. if Geet wanted the baby SO much, she could have waited a bit more to let Maan romance her again and again..🥱 At least for precautions🥱

But here as we ALL know the truth by now, Geet cares MORE for Maan only.. So the baby is gone.. No point of mourning over it.. She can have 100 other MC's as well.. As long as Maan doesnt die, she's fine 😃

Prerna, I think your biggest issue is why Geet cares for Maan😆😆😆 II will say, she cares equally for baby and Maan.Well, whats your problem with it? He is her husband. She is ought to show her love for him. 😳 What were you expecting? that Geet should have hit Maan with hunter whenever he came close to her? Saying that dont you know I am pregnant and I am not suppose to romance you.😆 Also, Why should Geet not react when Maan is in pain? there is something called love. I fail to understand what message are you trying to convey  here🤔