India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Miscarriage, really ?:Mod's note PG55

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
So finally the baby has been put out of his/her misery. Cant say im suprised on how they used the 'miscarriage' card. Im sure geet is jumping for joy, sorry to offend any sensitive fans but the woman didnt really give a hoot about her child. From what ive seen she was more bothered about her love life to even realise she was overdue Confused. SO seems to make a joke out of every serious matter be it marriage or a child. Would it have killed Geet to have the baby?, the whole baby storyline in genral was a load of crap. What did this pregnancy teach all of us?Confused

I dont feel any sympathy for Geet, she had no interest in her unborn child. I do feel sorry for the "baby" for having such a tough time in the womans stomach now finally it can  rest in peace.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rohini77crazyjeranaartiskKTrachnaWrackspurtHeartEmWatsonmaaneet_piscesAnuPurvacanadiansAnkita_88DMKJ_VBiMadz18myprideainaGURTInami2811NusiSgisomers-SMay31-nikita_88prerna4rishav.Angel-x-Reshu-x-

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranInnocent02sana_sugarbuncanadiansiMadz18mypridenami2811NusiSg-SMay31--alimabi-BatameezDil.Angelnikita_88-x-Reshu-x-

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolzzzzz LOL.. Well frankly, the way Geet used to wear all tight suits, I knew this is what's gonna happen LOL.. CV made a mockery out of it ROFL Why am I not surprised that they actually had shown a miscarriage after 12 months of nautankisPinch

Exactly, Geet sure knew how to cut off her babys oxygenLOL.  Geet  is a typical SO heroin,  its all about ME ME ME with the woman.

Edited by -alimabi- - 12 March 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

canadians18myprideNusiSg-SMay31-prerna4rishav.Angel

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 March 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

P0401hirajnehnehnejikdg129kashkasukajennsakadafigurpreet28fatim30bhakti2babygurl10riatagore--Kesh--lilsashaDD_Tannufansana_sugarbunFingerFetish-TeriMalang-18mypride-Veritaserum-Dilsay-MaanEetLover--Saruu-_Invincible_Serendipity..Mehek25AbsoluvSilentsoulInfinitedreams-PoisonIvy-pickachu

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I think you r made of stone.Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10-MaanEetLover-_Invincible_

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

No offence but do you have any emotional feelings at all??
It doesn seem like it..or you would know how painful it is for geet to loose her child..in real life these things can happen..accidents can happen..itz not that she wasnt concerned for her baby, she loves maan more than her life n her focus was on him..tell me something..if something like that happen to u n instead it was ur husband wudn u be worried like her? Did she know this was coming? No right? I think the track is very interesting and show will finally get some logic n charm back
Please dun say geet didn care about her baby cuz she did!
No offence but instead of posting these types of topics u guys shud feel sad n support maaneet thru this rough phase..

You really wanna talk about real life ? okay then. In the real world a woman would not be over a year pregnant , in the real world the childs life actually matters to a mother rather then having steamy scenes with her lover, in the real world a woman  bump wouldnt be showing , O YEH in the REAL world a pregnant woman would be wearing such tight cloths on.

Yeah i could see how "painful" it was for geet. Tongue
Same she didnt love her child more then maan Tongue, firstly i wouldnt be half of the things Geet has been doing had i been in her shoes.

BTW sweety this is fiction Embarrassed

anyways good night

Edited by -alimabi- - 12 March 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

DilushaWrackspurtcanadiansDMKJ_VBisomersnami2811YeHoKyaRahaHaiNusiSg-SMay31-prerna4rishav-x-Reshu-x-.Angelnikita_88

-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I think you r made of stone.Dead

Yup i am especially when it comes to SO dramas aswell as SO typical heroins.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonIlovemskcanadians-SMay31-NusiSgYeHoKyaRahaHainami2811-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishav.Angelnikita_88

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

canadiansDMKJ_VBnami2811NusiSg-x-Reshu-x-.Angelnikita_88

Go to top