Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*|Jennifer Winget's FC |*|The Queen Is Back |*| (Page 28)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by -Sabz-


Yeah, me too :))

So, our target is to finish 50 pages LOLLOL
I am up for it :)) Embarrassed
   well out target is too finish 100 yaar 
 but for now 50 looks near yara 
  me too yaar , i am here all the time yaar 


hehe.....will see. Who knows we might make it to 100 Embarrassed
You too quote anyone that you like na....and involve in convo sweetie :) You don't have to talk to one person coz we all are friends and you can talk to anyone heheWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

exquisite..ayesha.

exquisite. IF-Sizzlerz
exquisite.
exquisite.

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 17984

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
she is on my FB frnd list..and she says she lovesss my name! :P
she told me that twice..and she even remembered me the secind time i msgd her ! :P
 
50 pages i am up for it tooo..!
 And yea..I will appriciate JW.. and not u'll!
Yes i saw ZKJ!
she kinda made me proud! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenLicious

 
Jokes apart..!
I missed Jenni thoroughly! I was craving to catch up with this thread and discuss about her coz my freinds hate my fanship/love for her..! (and KSG :P)
 
Soo amal was the only one whom i could discuss JW with..!
 
And as far as you are concerned..ermm lemme think..! NOT MUCH!
 
Ok kidding!
I missed you Like LOADSSS! I was reely dieing to be bak here..i missed our late night convos!


I bet you missed our princess for sure but you were too busy over nothing na ROFLROFL
You claimed that you love and missed Jenny so much yet you never came to JKJ forum nor watched JKJ to see Jenny's glimpse Tongue


exquisite. IF-Sizzlerz
exquisite.
exquisite.

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 17984

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by taman07

Originally posted by -Sabz-


Yeah, me too :))

So, our target is to finish 50 pages LOLLOL
I am up for it :)) Embarrassed
   well out target is too finish 100 yaar 
 but for now 50 looks near yara 
  me too yaar , i am here all the time yaar 


hehe.....will see. Who knows we might make it to 100 Embarrassed
You too quote anyone that you like na....and involve in convo sweetie :) You don't have to talk to one person coz we all are friends and you can talk to anyone heheWink
i was just gonna say that..!
U ppl are soo mean..dont ignore my oartner in crime! :P
exquisite. IF-Sizzlerz
exquisite.
exquisite.

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 17984

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by KaJenLicious

 
Jokes apart..!
I missed Jenni thoroughly! I was craving to catch up with this thread and discuss about her coz my freinds hate my fanship/love for her..! (and KSG :P)
 
Soo amal was the only one whom i could discuss JW with..!
 
And as far as you are concerned..ermm lemme think..! NOT MUCH!
 
Ok kidding!
I missed you Like LOADSSS! I was reely dieing to be bak here..i missed our late night convos!


I bet you missed our princess for sure but you were too busy over nothing na ROFLROFL
You claimed that you love and missed Jenny so much yet you never came to JKJ forum nor watched JKJ to see Jenny's glimpse Tongue


Helloo!!!
I was busy with exams kayt..its not nothing!
And i watched each and every episode of ZKJ in which JW was a part!
I dint miss a glimpse of her !
And i did come to the ZKJ forum once or twice when i had time!
 
hmphh..u r questioning my love?Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenLicious

she is on my FB frnd list..and she says she lovesss my name! :P
she told me that twice..and she even remembered me the secind time i msgd her ! :P
 
50 pages i am up for it tooo..!
 And yea..I will appriciate JW.. and not u'll!
Yes i saw ZKJ!
she kinda made me proud! :P


Really? WOW...that is so cute and sweet of her! Can you ask her to make me her friend? LOLLOL
But I have not tried to make her friends as of now coz I heard that she does not accept friend request anymore :(

Anyway, yes she did okay job in JKJ but believe me that was not enough at all. I wish they would have shown her more Wink
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Joined: 29 March 2008
Posts: 20315

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenLicious

Helloo!!!
I was busy with exams kayt..its not nothing!
And i watched each and every episode of ZKJ in which JW was a part!
I dint miss a glimpse of her !
And i did come to the ZKJ forum once or twice when i had time!
 
hmphh..u r questioning my love?Cry


Oh okay then but I still doubt that you were busy ROFLROFL
There is a cropped video of her in facebook.....did you see that video?Confused
exquisite. IF-Sizzlerz
exquisite.
exquisite.

Joined: 08 October 2009
Posts: 17984

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by KaJenLicious

she is on my FB frnd list..and she says she lovesss my name! :P
she told me that twice..and she even remembered me the secind time i msgd her ! :P
 
50 pages i am up for it tooo..!
 And yea..I will appriciate JW.. and not u'll!
Yes i saw ZKJ!
she kinda made me proud! :P


Really? WOW...that is so cute and sweet of her! Can you ask her to make me her friend? LOLLOL
But I have not tried to make her friends as of now coz I heard that she does not accept friend request anymore :(

Anyway, yes she did okay job in JKJ but believe me that was not enough at all. I wish they would have shown her more Wink
yea..she did good enuf for her tiny size..!
 
she dusnt accept nemore?
i am not sure abt that coz i think she adds fans with whom she interacts teh most! :P
 
Sooo now do u accept me and sanji..!
then i will consider your request! :P

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bollywood Queen: Madhuri Dixit FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: *Resham*   Replies: 1188   Views: 78731

*Resham* 1188 78731 31 March 2011 at 8:49am by *Resham*
*Tellywood Queen Rati (Nupur) FC* Pg. 62!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1211   Views: 56053

-Mystery- 1211 56053 16 March 2011 at 3:17am by gorav89
*~Singh is Queen!~* Mona Singh (Jassi) FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: blyton   Replies: 1115   Views: 123607

blyton 1115 123607 08 December 2010 at 2:13am by blyton
~*~FanClub of Jennifer Winget, "Winget Fantasy"~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: romiosugar1   Replies: 1210   Views: 40620

romiosugar1 1210 40620 29 August 2010 at 5:38am by romiosugar1
::Jennifer and Chaitanya's Love Hub:: See PG 3

2 3 4 5

Author: 26javey   Replies: 37   Views: 7993

26javey 37 7993 10 July 2010 at 10:30am by 26javey

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index