India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arohi ko dekha toh chand ke kame masos he nahi how

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys me back with new topic after long ha Winkbtw i love the friday epi it was so romantce sweetDay Dreaming and cute arjun Embarrassedand arohi was so adoreble
i love the wasarjun say:humwas ke rat the lekin jese he mien arohi ko dekha toh chand ke kame masos he nahi howe Day Dreaming it was so sweet cute of arjunDay Dreaming
jay mom say bate bateo kaha mile kese mileShocked and arjun say: culb mien calcra pogrma tha fokas singin  Tonguejay mom say:acha toh ap waha pe  sageet sonea gey the and arjunsay: je mien toh kill LOL ROFL hahaha arjun is so funny je mien toh kill ROFL and arohi stop him and arohi say.hum wah alga alga moksat se gey the mien apne friends ke sath the aur and arjun say: aur mien be friends ke sath thaDay Dreaming  jay dad say: wah toh bohot ber ho gey arjun say ji the lekin jab tu aajanbe milete  hai toh bher apne ap he peche rehe jate haiDay Dreaminghow sweet of arjun and comes one romantcw tone and arohi say:  ase he kuch humhare sath be howa tha humhare doste pata nahi peche rah gey  yeh pata nahi  agey jale  gey theDay Dreaming Day Dreamingarjun say:kuch pata be nahi calhe kab humhare as pas koi be nahi thaDay Dreaming arohi say : sahyida  ek dosre ko he dond rehe the woh what a romantce momant and jay mom say acha batea waha roshne the yeh handera and arohi say ahndera and arjun say: roshne  humwas ke rat the lekin jese he mien arohi ko dekha toh chand ke kame masos he nahi howe Day Dreamingwoh i love this scence i alright watch 15 time just karann&kritika are the best ctrs in world
i luv this last part it is sooo cute the way they were like completing each others senteces ! The way arjun said tht the lack of the moon was not noticable when he saw arohi it was sooo cute ! We all knw how mych they love each? other sooo cute oppss dora sa long ho geya LOLmien ab jate ho LOLand cant wait for monday epiWinkLOL please comant and vote if you like hinaLOL

Edited by kmh24ever - 13 March 2011 at 3:34am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraPRIYA_123456789vandu_2012xxSassyxxarshravinida8724Luvmayurmaneetk.shaharshi_forever9indianamericanalishaL786hazel16anishalakhani78peachpieKhat2027KMH-NASHAipkknd06-Indescribable---priyal--M00NAMinnie.ozzyiepari_15aparna4karanikaSiddhi_blossom1234..Amira..anu93-dark.horse-

nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
yeah i also like that episode when they both talking like perfect loving coupleSmile
Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Awsum pst..:)
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
ya, it was adoable.
Khat2027 Goldie
Khat2027
Khat2027

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
That was a really cute scene, I'm desperately waiting for Monday's Episode too Big smile 
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
yeah dey cmplete each other
n dey cmplete each othrs sentences....
mA SWEETY PIESSSSS............
LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
yea they were acting the best couples ever..but in btn they forgot that they are again fallin in love back ...acting to reality heheh..loved the epi though..........;)
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
nice & sweet both r good

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index