Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD based on the film Omkara

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey my Lovely GKDians😃
I have seen a tv segment very long time back, where Ashish did tell that the Show GKD has similarities with  film omkara and his character Avdesh singh Takur with Omi Bhayya.
This segment was shown just before the show started in september. But i have been thinking no one on the GKD forum did not watch it, i felt to post the link of that segment today as the story seems to be following the Omkara which is based on Othello(shakespears play). Here is the link .
If u have  already seen it before please accept my sincere apologies.

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73412&Itemid=163

please replace the stars with t, v,r.u.m letters then the link works.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
hey di ðŸ¤—

here is a link....hope it helps😳

good night di 

love ya ðŸ¤—
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey priya😃
did u c this segment before? I mean this segment already posted here long before?
 if so , did i made a mistake by posting it  again now? then i will delete it.what do u say?
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx Priya & Sow..I hve sen this segment before..But you know TV shows do not follow a particular fixed story they keep changing as per audience demands & wishes.But I guess the basic crux remains the same.Ashish had tweeted that the story is about a criminal falling in love and how his worls changes..Thatz not Omkaara is it?? 😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi girls

sowjanya there is archive section above  and all those articles etc are in it

this segment was shown and as i said show makers take ideas fm here there but they do change at some stage

basic of this story is that this is story of criminal and everything that goes around him

this is avdesh story and rest r all around him

and thanks for showing again
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye sowjanya&priya i had not seen it before so thanks for it.
I wonder story resembles a background sketch of both gkd & omkara matches.As both the leads where like parallel govt and help poor people,both doubts for d same thing on there wife,will remember the same words by there father in law 'jo apne baap ki na ho saki...'.but the doubt was false both will realise,in the film ajay had killed kareena but i know that will not happen here atleast.
Beside the story line two of my fav songs where also taken in gkd from omkara "Naina thag lenge"&"o sathi re".