Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD based on the film Omkara

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hey my Lovely GKDiansBig smile
I have seen a tv segment very long time back, where Ashish did tell that the Show GKD has similarities with  film omkara and his character Avdesh singh Takur with Omi Bhayya.
This segment was shown just before the show started in september. But i have been thinking no one on the GKD forum did not watch it, i felt to post the link of that segment today as the story seems to be following the Omkara which is based on Othello(shakespears play). Here is the link .
If u have  already seen it before please accept my sincere apologies.

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73412&Itemid=163

please replace the stars with t, v,r.u.m letters then the link works.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 March 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYjaanshenCuty16-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYCuty16BenNevis-Prashu-

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Hey priyaBig smile
did u c this segment before? I mean this segment already posted here long before?
 if so , did i made a mistake by posting it  again now? then i will delete it.what do u say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanx Priya & Sow..I hve sen this segment before..But you know TV shows do not follow a particular fixed story they keep changing as per audience demands & wishes.But I guess the basic crux remains the same.Ashish had tweeted that the story is about a criminal falling in love and how his worls changes..Thatz not Omkaara is it?? Smile

Cuty16yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
hi girls

sowjanya there is archive section above  and all those articles etc are in it

this segment was shown and as i said show makers take ideas fm here there but they do change at some stage

basic of this story is that this is story of criminal and everything that goes around him

this is avdesh story and rest r all around him

and thanks for showing again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevistalkie14yoga23priya

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hye sowjanya&priya i had not seen it before so thanks for it.
I wonder story resembles a background sketch of both gkd & omkara matches.As both the leads where like parallel govt and help poor people,both doubts for d same thing on there wife,will remember the same words by there father in law 'jo apne baap ki na ho saki...'.but the doubt was false both will realise,in the film ajay had killed kareena but i know that will not happen here atleast.
Beside the story line two of my fav songs where also taken in gkd from omkara "Naina thag lenge"&"o sathi re".

BenNevisyoga23priya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index