India-Forums

   

Discussion Thread (Page 3)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by akhl

she can not save them 100%...but she can try to saveSmile
 
But can she save even one person, whose death she has foreseen?
 
 
koshish karsakti hai
 
 
But my question is: "Will she be able to succeed in her koshish even once?"
 
 
zaroori nai hai k wo bacha sake...kyunke uske paas supernatural powers nai hain aatma se larne k liye...she can do by her own waySmile

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 5248

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Actually I am asking this question for a very specific reason.
It does not matter which way she saves, but can she save.
 
Here is the complete question again:-
Anaita foresees somebody'd death because of the power she has got. I agree that she will try to save that person. I agree that she cannot save always. But my question is-
Can she save even once? Yes/no ?
 
 
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Actually I am asking this question for a very specific reason.
It does not matter which way she saves, but can she save.
 
Here is the complete question again:-
Anaita foresees somebody'd death because of the power she has got. I agree that she will try to save that person. I agree that she cannot save always. But my question is-
Can she save even once? Yes/no ?
 
 
YesSmile
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 5248

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

You answered "yes". So consider the case in which she foresees somebody's death in her vision, but she saves that person.

This means what she saw in her vision proved false. Right?
 
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

You answered "yes". So consider the case in which she foresees somebody's death in her vision, but she saves that person.

This means what she saw in her vision proved false. Right?
 
which vision? any example
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 5248

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Suppose foresees that somebody will killed by some atma. She tries to save him and succeeds. Since Anaita is successful in saving him from the atma, this means he is not killed by the atma.
 
But, Anaita foresaw his death by the atma.
 
So, we find the following facts:-
1) Anaita foresaw a person's death by the atma
2) But, in reality, the person did not die.
 
This means that what Anaita foresaw proved to be false.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 4842

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Suppose foresees that somebody will killed by some atma. She tries to save him and succeeds. Since Anaita is successful in saving him from the atma, this means he is not killed by the atma.
 
But, Anaita foresaw his death by the atma.
 
So, we find the following facts:-
1) Anaita foresaw a person's death by the atma
2) But, in reality, the person did not die.
 
This means that what Anaita foresaw proved to be false.
i m asking which vision? can u tell me any vision from episode... which was false?
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 5248

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

I am not talking about any vision from any of the episodes because in the episodes, Anaita did not save anybody whose death she foresaw.

 I was asking a generic question.
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Anhoniyon ka Andhera Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index