Fan Fictions

BitterSweet LoveStory Thread 2 MG FF

Posted: 13 years ago

A

BITTERSWEET LOVESTORY

This story is about two stark opposite individuals with absolutely different outlook towards life... What happens when a mean, arrogant, proud yet handsome MAN meets a smart, innocent, simple yet beautiful WOMAN ?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

INTRODUCTION

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
Thank you Roopali for the lovely VM . . . Thank you so much . .
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhBraQ1VdK8[/YOUTUBE]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
Geet... that was her name... born with a golden spoon she is the only daughter of the Handa family. Pampered by one and all she is her brother's princess. Since the days of her childhood she got everything a girl in her position would need and want but despite everything she never got the one thing she desired the most... freedom.

Though she has an indulgent brother, he never lets her out of his sight. Wherever she goes two bodyguards are always there with her though she is never allowed to step outside the mansion nevertheless she has bodyguards. She lives in an illusionary world her brother and grandfather have created for her.

Born and brought up in a huge estate on the periphery of Chandigarh she was homeschooled. She has a personal library of the size of movie theatre; she has a personal music room, dancing atrium, and everything else exclusively for her. Her best friends Meera and Parineeta come to meet her almost everyday and tell her about their outside life which made the void in her otherwise perfect life all the more pronounced. Her friends called her princess as the life she lived was one of a princess but she never liked it. She wanted a normal life like any other normal person and not a royal one. All of her dresses are branded and exclusively designed for her, the best of designers would personally come to the handa mansion to design her clothing. But she never wanted that she wants to go shopping like any other girl. Yes... she has never been to a mall. Strange isn't it a girl and never went shopping.

It wouldn't be wrong if we say she is house arrested.

Maan... that was his name... Born to be the eldest heir of the Khurana family he was raised to be a self righteous man. He is the responsible elder brother to his younger siblings and the responsible grandson to his grandmother, Savitri Devi. He gets what he wants. 'Defeat' this word has no place in his life. His younger brothers Dev and Vikrant are not a tad bit like him. He loves them dearly though.

He is the MD of Khurana constructions and a youth icon. He is a business man for whom nothing is more important than his work, well after his family. The three women in his life are...his dadi, his bari mom and Anvesha. He has never shown any interest whatsoever in girls. Though he is the most eligible bachelor of the town, one who has power, money, status and looks to die for, never once has he been linked with a woman. He believes woman to be a distraction of their kind, a distraction that would ruin any good man to his wits.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

He is the Knight in Shining armour... She is the Princess

He is obnoxious... She is endearing

He is arrogant... She is innocent

He is Maan Singh Khurana... She is Geet Handa

Together... They spell disaster

When their paths cross will the arrow of love hit them... Will they fall in love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
INDEX[check the post below this one]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX
THREAD 1

THREAD 2

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9mkHGlkGx8&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]
All my buddies on IF will receive a PM

Those who wish to be PMed plz add me as your buddy . . . 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 
CHARACTERS
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA
GEET HANDA
YASH HANDA
VIKRANT SINGH KHURANA'VICKY
ANWESHA RAICHAND'ANNIE
DEV SINGH KHURANA
ARJUN SINGHANIA
PARINEETA SINGHANIA'PARI
MEERA SHERGIL 
NAINTARA RATHORE
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

thank you all for your lovely comments . . .πŸ˜ƒ
havent edited it so plz ignore the grammatical errors . . . i have a tendancy to eat words while typing so pweej ignore the mistakes😳
Chapter 13

"The Gay Confusion"

It took Maan quite some time to register what had happened. He was about to kiss Geet and she started laughing. What was funny about it? He went towards his cabin still unable to comprehend her actions when he realised she had already left the office. He collected his files and left the office.

Vicky very conveniently convinced Savitri Devi that her eldest grand son was Gay. Initially Savitri Devi wasn't ready to believe but when Vicky reasoned with her, she felt he had a point and both came to the conclusion that the eldest heir of the Khurana family was Gay.

Maan kept thinking about why Geet could possibly laugh and when he couldn't figure out the head from tail he decided to take help from Anwesha. She was a girl and would definitely know why Geet laughed but there was a tiny problem. How was he supposed to ask her about it? He couldn't possibly go and say "Annie I was about to kiss a girl and she started laughing. Why did she laugh" hell no, he wouldn't in his wildest dreams ask her that. He mulled over it and finally decided he would ask her indirectly. And with this thought he drove to Raichand house.

Vicky messaged Annie that Maan was gay. When Annie read the SMS her eyes almost popped out, she puked her coffee that she was drinking and it fell right on Maan's face who was sitting in front of her trying hard to form words for his query. Maan's face was worth seeing; he looked like he would kill Anwesha the very second. He was seething, how she dares puke over him. She got another SMS "Can you come home, me and dadi ma are looking into profiles of gay people, dadi ma wants bro to be happy and if that means we will get  BHABHA instead of BHABHI we will have to adjust" reading this Anwesha literally fell from her seat as the coffee mug fell on Maan's Shoes.

She composed herself when she saw Maan was fuming in anger and she realised she not only puked at him but also spoiled his socks. She excused herself, went to the washroom and called Vicky. Meanwhile Maan was damned irritated and he left from there without waiting for her. He would rather find out for himself then ask for her help. How can she puke at Maan Singh Khurana? He couldn't help but wonder was there a single day when he met Geet and he did not get troubled. First time'slap. Second day'his foot got stomped. Third day'out of nowhere some dimwits came and punched him. Fourth day'his sister puked over him and cherry on top Geet wasn't talking with him. What was next was anything left.

Vicky told her everything Geet had told him and even his own points and he convinced Anwesha as well. Anwesha told him she would be in Khurana Mansion in half an hour and cut the call. When she went back to the living room Maan was no longer there and in a way she was relieved. She thanked her stars he had left otherwise she was quite certain she would have end up asking him about it.

Maan reached the mansion and straight away went to his room. He changed into something more comfortable, sat by the window sill and got engrossed in deep thought. All the while he kept thinking about her. His thoughts started with her and ended on her. He loved to see her smile, if she wasn't talking with him he was restless, her mere touch makes him loose his sanity. Why was she affecting him so much? Why was he bothered if she talks with him or not. Why was he reading into her every gesture? So many questions were jumping in his mind but he did not have the answer to any of them. After much though, after weighing everything, he came to the conclusion he was attracted to her. And since it was attraction it would not last long, so he needn't worry about. Once her term finishes, his attraction will also die out. No big deal, people get attracted, infatuated, have a crush. Wait a minute. First of all he was attracted to her not infatuated with her. Second of all, he was Maan Singh Khurana and such bizarre rules of having a crush do not apply on him. It wasn't him that was attracted to her rather his hormones were. Now that natural, one can't control their hormones. After she leaves his hormones will have no option but to give up. He was not tensed, he was at ease and why was he supposed to bother about a thing as irrelevant as attraction. With that thought he went to bed but to his mind's misery and heart's delight, he saw her smiling face as soon as he closed his eyes and naturally he couldn't sleep.

Savitri Devi showed Anwesha some photographs of guys and inquired about her opinion. After skimming through some 50 photos the trio, Savitri Devi, Anwesha and Vikrant shortlisted 15 of them and decided they would show them to Maan the next day.

Geet and Pari were giggling and jumping on the bed. They were behaving live five year old girls. They were on cloud nine, their plan had succeeded. Geet and Pari were fed up with Yash and Meera's hesitation to disclose their feelings and it had been quite some time since Pari and Geet had decided to take matters in their hands because if they would wait for those two secret lovebirds to make a move, it was more than certain that day would never come in this lifetime. They were waiting for the right opportunity and they got one in the way of Romeo. Romeo had recently joined as doctor in Mrs Shergil's hospital. The day Yash came back after dropping Geet in Delhi, he was invited over dinner to Singhania house and apparently Romeo was Arjun's friend and he was also present. All throughout the dinner Romeo kept ogling at Meera and this did not miss Yash's eye. So the scene in the party was something like this: Romeo ogling at Meera, Yash fuming at Romeo's gaze, Pari enjoying the cold war between the two guys. As soon as the party got over, Pari called Geet and explained to her the situation and they both came up with a plan. It was simple, all that was to be done was telling Yash that Romeo proposed Meera and she agreed. Pari had done her share of things, now they were waiting for the outcome of their plan. And to their golden luck, Yash had proposed Meera and they were together, just this afternoon Pari had got a call from one of the nurse at Meera's clinic telling her about the good news. Pari had paid the nurse to keep an eye on Meera and Yash and the nurse did exactly the same. She was standing outside Meera's cabin when Yash proposed Meera not so romantically but he proposed nevertheless. The nurse had tried contacting Pari that time only but seemingly Pari's number was out of order. Finally, after several futile tries she was able to contact Pari. When Geet came home she was greeted with a bear hug from Pari. And since then, both the girls have been jumping and screaming like lunatics.

Later in the night Geet's phone started ringing and she looked at Pari and winked. They were going to act evil; both of them had every intention to pull his leg. Geet answered the call and put it on speaker.

"I am mad at you" Geet said as she tried hard not to laugh "ab yaad ayi hai aapko apni behen ki . . . you did not even once give me a call yesterday"

"Princess--

"Don't you princess me" Geet replied as she cut him.

"Princess I was busy"

"Busy in the night, just to remind you, I know that you do not work at night"

"I wasn't working--

Geet once again cut him as she said with sarcasm "if you weren't working then how were you busy, don't tell me you were busy romancing your imaginary girlfriend"

Hearing that, Yash's breath struck in his throat. He was indeed busy doing the exact same thing but with a small difference, he was not romancing with his imaginary girlfriend but with his real fianc. Pari covered her mouth with her hands as she suppressed her laughter. Geet bit her lips as she gulped and tried her level best not to laugh. Yash did not have anything to say, he couldn't tell her the truth and if he wouldn't Geet would not talk with him. He knew her silent treatment but what he did not know was that Geet was toying with him.

"Why are you mum, fine don't talk, even I will not talk with you"

With that said Geet cut the call and started laughing. She switched off her cell as Pari looked at her shocked "why did you cut the call . . . he would have told you, then we would have had a gala time teasing him"

"First . . . he wouldn't have told me, he is probably planning on giving me a surprise. Second . . . had I not cut the call; trust me I would have ended up spilling the beans by laughing. Did you not listen to his fumbling, the way he coughed when I talked about romancing, I did not have it in me to control my laughter" Geet replied.

Yash tried Geet's number again but it was switched off. Then he thought the better of it, he knew she was angry which in reality she wasn't but for all he knew she was so he had a good idea she won't pick up his calls. He also knew that once he would go to Delhi the coming weekend and break the news to her, she would forgive him the very moment. For the time being he decided to sleep and try talking with her the next day.

After hours of talking, screaming, laughing and jumping, finally the girls dosed off.

The next morning Savitri Devi handed Maan an envelope while he was reading the newspaper. He guessed it had photographs of girls and hence he gave it back to her as he said "Dadi ma I do not wish to see these girl photos"

"I know . . . and they aren't girls . . . ladkon ki photo hai" Savitri Devi said sadly.

"For whom" Maan asked.

Savitri Devi looked at Anwesha who was standing next to her as she did not know why to answer Maan's question. She couldn't possibly say "Beta humein pata hai aap gay hain and these are for you"

Maan mistook Savitri Devi's gaze when she looked at Anwesha and he thought those were for Anwesha. Although he felt Anwesha was a bit young to get married but he thought the better of, he felt if Savitri Devi has given him the photos she must have thought about it and he trusted her.

"I'll have a look and let you know" Maan said as he left for office with the envelope in his hands.

"Anwesha now there is no question to doubt his gender. It's been three years since I have been giving him photographs of girls, he did not even open the envelope once and now when I gave him those photos he has no problem checking them" Savitri Devi said as she tried hard not to break into tears.

"He is so manly and it really never occurred to me he could be--" Anwesha said as she placed a hand on Savitri Devi's shoulder.

Maan sat in his car and glanced at the photos and it was then he came back to talk with dadi. He entered the mansion as he saw Anwesha talking with dadi and he said "Annie go inside I have to talk with Dadi ma"

Annie saw he had the photos in his hands and she said "Bro I know so you can talk in front of me . . . it's ok . . .  its natural . . . nature has its ways . . . we really do not have a problem as long as you are happy" Anwesha replied as she tried to smile.

"What the hell is this nature thing . . . and sweetheart it's not about my happiness it's about yours"

Anwesha and Savitri Devi felt bas that Maan was sacrificing his happiness for them and whatever it is they wanted him happy. They said in unison "No it is about you . . . and your choice"

"I've seen the photos and most of them are too old, one of them is Thirty three and those who aren't old are too young aren't well settled. This way there might be compatibility problems. Otherwise looks are average, that wasn't a problem"

"How does it matter if they are elder to him or younger" Savitri Devi whispered in Anwesha's ear.

Maan heard her as he said "of course age matters Dadi ma, had the difference been just a few years it's Ok but not this much"

Maan was kind of shocked at how Savitri Devi could choose a thirty three year old boy for Anwesha who was only nineteen.

"But--

Maan cut Savitri Devi as he said "dadi ma we will discuss it once I will be back from office"

Geet had only settled down in her office moments ago when Maan called her in his cabin. She knocked at his cabin door as she entered and stood next to his desk waiting for him to say something. He kept quite. It had been over fifteen minutes since she had been standing in his office and he wasn't speaking a word. Why did he even call her into the cabin when he had nothing to say? Maan smirked as he looked at her and saw her confused face. He handed her a notepad where he'd written he was suppose to go the site in Meerut and she was accompanying him.

She looked at the notepad and then at him. Couldn't he say so?

Maan knew what exactly she was thinking. He had figured there was no point cajoling her into talking, with her he had to apply her strategy. Reverse Psychology. She wasn't speaking with him, fine, now even he wouldn't. Let's see how long she could maintain her silence then.

Sorry if it did not meet the expectations . . . i am not happy with the outcome . . . i find it dry
I know abrupt ending and No Maaneet in the update but I am tired and I have school work to complete and besides this is the second update within 24 hours, so I guess I am excused. I will try updating the other two FFs as well . . . and about this one you guys know what to do . . . give me long comments. BTW a kiss is coming soon but not in the next update. And that will be the beginning of her feelings . . . if anyone feels I am rushing things I am sorry but I have to coz she is here only for a month and then . . . well I am not telling you . . .

Precap . . . site visit . . . Maaneet moments . . . lost in the jungle . . . silent treatment ends.

dc00380215 thumbnail
congrats!!!!so what are the conditions if we want an update? Edited by dc00380215 - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲 omg muski...u r so manipulative...asking us to choose between the two......
not fair...πŸ˜’
i'm not choosing...i want both...we want both...we want both...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on d new thread
hoping 4 1 more updt 2day
plzzzz
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

😲 omg muski...u r so manipulative...asking us to choose between the two......

not fair...πŸ˜’
i'm not choosing...i want both...we want both...we want both...

aww . . . u feel i am being mean . . .πŸ˜› sweety u will have to choose . . . let me tell one thing . . . i cannot update them both at a go . . . i am human . . . yes if you guys settle for short updates (not more than 1000 words) then i can update both tom otherwise u will have to choose one . . .πŸ˜†
pakistan34 thumbnail
Update Bittersweet love story please great work by the way just loved it plz do continue sooooooon