sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lol.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
      I couldn't stop laughing the way shaurya was checking out shankar and his girly lovey dovey expressions was 🀣🀣🀣...............🀣🀣
                Above all shankar asking him not to behave like a wifepoor shaurya who desperately wanted to be his wife 😍😍😍
and my darling mish is trying to become an athlete for her macho man shaurya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ claps for mish she managed to come from window in saree just for her love shaurya,,,,,,⭐️⭐️she desperately wants him...
                                 and last but not the least shanky who is all serious but came there just for our bindass misha just because he desparetly wants her.
                        as three of them desparetly want each other so it isπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• difficult for me to decide kaun kiski biwi so guys do help me by comentting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
44 views not even single reply 😭😭😭
                       πŸ₯Ί       poor me my first topic to pkyek forum and no response😭😭😭😭
--sunshine-- thumbnail
actually everybody around here is pissed of wid dis topic cz dey dnt lyk dis track.........

nd already many threads hav been made on dis so
and 4 misha anybody will be good as ahe is dat type of grl which can gel wid anybody
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
U r amazingly cute , do u know that ? N, I feel bad for Misha , stupid, over-confident air.-head.
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur001

lol.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I couldn't stop laughing the way shaurya was checking out shankar and his girly lovey dovey expressions was 🀣🀣🀣...............🀣🀣
                Above all shankar asking him not to behave like a wifepoor shaurya who desperately wanted to be his wife 😍😍😍
and my darling mish is trying to become an athlete for her macho man shaurya πŸ‘
πŸ‘ claps for mish she managed to come from window in saree just for her love shaurya,,,,,,⭐️⭐️she desperately wants him...
                                 and last but not the least shanky who is all serious but came there just for our bindass misha just because he desparetly wants her.
                        as three of them desparetly want each other so it isπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• difficult for me to decide kaun kiski biwi so guys do help me by comentting

i don't want misha shanky together... han shanky shaurya ko accept kar le or ye track khtm ho jai...
for me misha kabir theek hai if not then misha akeli hi theek hai she rocks the show..
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh its a very nice post dear ...poor misha loves a gay !!! and shaurya wife lol πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£i am waiting 4 the day when misha and shankar will come to know that shaurya is a gay they both will die with a heart attack πŸ€’ !!!!!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For me its not funny at all. Poor Misha...She will get a big shock when she come to know that Shaurya is a gay. Zor ka jhatka hai joro se laga..😭
sur001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

actually everybody around here is pissed of wid dis topic cz dey dnt lyk dis track.........

nd already many threads hav been made on dis so
and 4 misha anybody will be good as ahe is dat type of grl which can gel wid anybody

I know that but as true fans we will have to accept the track and you rightly said her  personality  makes any guy look  cute with her .nomatters whoever he is angad,kabir,shaurya or shankarπŸ˜‰
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hw much ever we all hate this track, its hilarious... 
or shld i say irritatingly funny.. no1 wants to see misha with shanky... she deserves much much better. and ALOT of ppl like misha and shaw.. but ek has given us no choice... ab kuch ho bhi nahi sakta.. misha and shaw can never happen.. on the other hand the sindoor and mangalsootra act was quite convincing tht end mein mish and shankar hi hoge..
if it has to be shankar for our mish... thn dude.. he has to get a serious makeover frst.. mish can just compliment any actor.. par thoda toh kam langoor dikhey πŸ˜†and for heavens sake get done with this track..
yes.. i did say the track is funny.. but irritatingly funny. it gets on ur nerves.. tho am enjoying seeing priya wal in saree.. 
sur001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

U r amazingly cute , do u know that ? N, I feel bad for Misha , stupid, over-confident air.-head.

thnks for calling me cute😳😳😳
yeah thats true she will be heartbrokenπŸ₯Ί but vankys words will not come true if she will not get pintoo and in pkyek ghost mattersπŸ˜‰