Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

kaun kiski biwi

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
lol.....LOLLOLLOL
      I couldn't stop laughing the way shaurya was checking out shankar and his girly lovey dovey expressions was ROFLROFLROFL...............ROFLROFL
                Above all shankar asking him not to behave like a wifeOuchOuchpoor shaurya who desperately wanted to be his wife Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and my darling mish is trying to become an athlete for her macho man shaurya ClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClap claps for mish she managed to come from window in saree just for her love shaurya,,,,,,StarStarshe desperately wants him...
                                 and last but not the least shanky who is all serious but came there just for our bindass misha just because he desparetly wants her.
                        as three of them desparetly want each other so it isConfusedConfusedConfused difficult for me to decide kaun kiski biwi so guys do help me by comentting

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nurat434priyankabassiSimi_YaRaLoverNikhi.--AROMAL--RadiantTreasureangel_KSG--sumana13--RitzieOtakuGirl-Debo

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
44 views not even single reply CryCryCry
                       Broken Heart       poor me my first topic to pkyek forum and no responseCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
actually everybody around here is pissed of wid dis topic cz dey dnt lyk dis track.........

nd already many threads hav been made on dis so
and 4 misha anybody will be good as ahe is dat type of grl which can gel wid anybody

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--pratsy

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
U r amazingly cute , do u know that ? N, I feel bad for Misha , stupid, over-confident air.-head.

--AROMAL--

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

lol.....LOLLOLLOL
      I couldn't stop laughing the way shaurya was checking out shankar and his girly lovey dovey expressions was ROFLROFLROFL...............ROFLROFL
                Above all shankar asking him not to behave like a wifeOuchOuchpoor shaurya who desperately wanted to be his wife Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and my darling mish is trying to become an athlete for her macho man shaurya Clap
Clap claps for mish she managed to come from window in saree just for her love shaurya,,,,,,StarStarshe desperately wants him...
                                 and last but not the least shanky who is all serious but came there just for our bindass misha just because he desparetly wants her.
                        as three of them desparetly want each other so it isConfusedConfusedConfused difficult for me to decide kaun kiski biwi so guys do help me by comentting

i don't want misha shanky together... han shanky shaurya ko accept kar le or ye track khtm ho jai...
for me misha kabir theek hai if not then misha akeli hi theek hai she rocks the show..

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
oh its a very nice post dear ...poor misha loves a gay !!! and shaurya wife lol ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLi am waiting 4 the day when misha and shankar will come to know that shaurya is a gay they both will die with a heart attack Dead !!!!!
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
For me its not funny at all. Poor Misha...She will get a big shock when she come to know that Shaurya is a gay. Zor ka jhatka hai joro se laga..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Prinsesse.Suviromaila

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

actually everybody around here is pissed of wid dis topic cz dey dnt lyk dis track.........

nd already many threads hav been made on dis so
and 4 misha anybody will be good as ahe is dat type of grl which can gel wid anybody
I know that but as true fans we will have to accept the track and you rightly said her  personality  makes any guy look  cute with her .nomatters whoever he is angad,kabir,shaurya or shankarWink

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index