Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's Plan: Abhay arrested = Pia in danger? - Page 2

Poll

Do u think Sid will attack on Pia now since Abhay is arrested?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think he is not gonna attack but bow seeds of hatered in piya fr abhay n try to go close to her
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sid wont hurt pia..he just wants abhiya to drift away just like destiny seperated abhay metz... He couldnt win metz that time but this time he will surely try to win pia to satisfy his bruised ego and his heart which was tortured by one sided love..but he doesnt know..love is not a cage in whic you can push any one and she will be yours..love is setting free... Love is not winning..its sacrificing for your beloved happiness..love and ego never go together ...love and pain do go together... Sid is the second name of ego and abhay is the second name of lost love.....both feel that emptiness joe hollowness ....but sid feel the emptiness of losing maithli to his younger brother...and abhay feels the emptiness of losing his maithli to destiny and still being alive without her... Thats the difference..sid loves himself and abhay loves metz and pia.:) the day sid will come to know this underlying truth will be the day he will transform.. By the way nice topic nishi...
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sid wants 2 potray abhay as d bad guy

nd himself as a saint

nd  he wants 2 win "10 din ladki in" 😆
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No I don't think so ðŸ˜•
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Only Piya in danger??No way....all the girls are in danger...speciallly T's two friends....they are such cutie girls...Sid will fall in love with them and try to harm them...akhar woh dono hai hi itna pyari..bholi si soorat aankhon mein masti...😳
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

I guess he is planning to trap and attack Pia but not like digging his fangs into her, but by trapping her and taking him away from Abhay. Probably would try to make her hate Abhay. Just my view.

hmm...could be
thanks for sharing ur opinion

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

no,,,he will not attack her......he like her...y he would attack.....i think he will not attack piya😊

he like her? 🤣 u r funny actually!
Originally posted by: omiraja

i think this dude thinks that abhay is out of the day, so piya will fall for him hook line & sinker. as this guy truely believes hes gods gift to women & well hot, sorry to say mister please check the mirror & the truth will be right in front of you

that your nothing, but a skinny, evil little creature who is evil beyond belief & just like you can smell blood, our wise & simple piya will for sure smell the rotten rat that you really are. this evil vampire is beyond belief if he really thinks that piya will fall for disgraceful lust as mr no hoper was saying, piya your warned stay away from this devil

omg omg so much dislike for Sid?? 😲
i have to say ur the first person on forum who has said so much against Sid i think....i like ur confidence though
i dont mind bcoz i take everything i say/read on this forum as a joke for fun 😆 (but some ppl here do mind 🥱)
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nice one Nishi..!! I too feel ki Sid is wanting to put Abhay in bad light in front of everyone especially Piya..and TEH MISTAKE HE IS DOING HERE is not GAUGING the BOND OF ETERNITY THAT THESE TWO SHARE..he is in for a BIG BIG..SHOCKKER..!! And as for attack..cant say..but he is planning that eventually not before using her..against ABHAY..and tortuer..him..WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN..TILL ABHAY IS THERE..on this earth..!!😳

hey i know most ppl here r saying the same thing that Sid is wanting to make Pia hate Abhay...but i dunno when Sid said "i will make my move now", i had some doubt that he is planning something 😕
lol we all know Abhay-Pia has to show some exceptional love beyond what is considered mortal and normal...i mean thats what the name of the show itself says that its the one and only love story

Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

his main intention is to win over piya within 10 days..so his way is clear now

lol r u sure its his only intention?
what if he fails? LOL...what will he do then? 😆...Kabir will save Pia right?
🤣