Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

crazies sunday - no tension...only fun (Page 45)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

yeh ladki hye alaah kaisi hai deewani....

spee - you know we love you.Smile Picture of maan for you 
i know hun i love u all tooooooooooHugHugHugHugHug...............tum sab ke sazaa mein bhi mere liye pyaar chupa hota haiSmile
you know we like to tease each other. I am going to go now sweetie. Have to get everything ready for work tomorrowHugHugHug sweet maan dreams

I am going to post a picture for samata, aarti, daisy who left early.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

thanx for posting the interview, spee...

hey...can anyone tell me wat is the difference between series director and director....
nissar is the series director...while maan singh is the director....nissar was there even before maan singh....

so, how come the scenes r conceptualised by maan singh....then wat is the job of nissar....

plz explain...i am not very knowledgable on these stuff....
u r welcome dear.........

even i'm not that sure about diff between series director and just a director but once i had read nissar's interview as well and he explained something abt series director..........series director directs the whole series as in the whole show from script to characters to costumes to sets to everything in all episodes but director might direct most episodes but not all..........i mean see initially v used to have noel smith as director and then maan sigh came in later but nissar was always with GHSP...............hope i'm making some sense lol............i don't know exactly so may be u can ask someone who knows about such stuff properly...............

Edited by sptrno - 13 March 2011 at 2:36pm

divareena

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

yeh ladki hye alaah kaisi hai deewani....

spee - you know we love you.Smile Picture of maan for you 
i know hun i love u all tooooooooooHugHugHugHugHug...............tum sab ke sazaa mein bhi mere liye pyaar chupa hota haiSmile
you know we like to tease each other. I am going to go now sweetie. Have to get everything ready for work tomorrowHugHugHug sweet maan dreams

I am going to post a picture for samata, aarti, daisy who left early.

gn sweet maaneet dreams darlingHugHugHugHugHug
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

hey...can anyone tell me wat is the difference between series director and director....
nissar is the series director...while maan singh is the director....nissar was there even before maan singh....

so, how come the scenes r conceptualised by maan singh....then wat is the job of nissar....

even i'm not that sure about diff between series director and just a director but once i had read nissar's interview as well and he explained something abt series director..........series director directs the whole series as in the whole show from script to costumes to sets to everything but diirector might direct most episodes but not all..........i mean see initially v used ot have noel smith as director and then maan sigh came in later but nissar was always with GHSP...............hope i'm making some sense lol............i don't know exactly so may be u ask someone who knows about such stuff properly...............

thanx for trying to explain....i will ask my cousin for further clarification...she works as assistant cameraperson for movie trailors and ad films....maybe she will know...
she also worked for a year in prime focus in coloring deptt....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 March 2011 at 2:38pm

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

even i'm not that sure about diff between series director and just a director but once i had read nissar's interview as well and he explained something abt series director..........series director directs the whole series as in the whole show from script to characters to costumes to sets to everything in al episodes but diirector might direct most episodes but not all..........i mean see initially v used ot have noel smith as director and then maan sigh came in later but nissar was always with GHSP...............hope i'm making some sense lol............i don't know exactly so may be u ask someone who knows about such stuff properly...............
spee - your description explains the difference between a director and series director.

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Samata, aarti, daisy, dee, ijjat. I did not get much chance to talk to you today. A picture for you to see tomorrow morning HugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrnobharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
sweet maan dreams spee and aditi Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno