crazies sunday - no tension...only fun - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by divareena

you know we like to tease each other. I am going to go now sweetie. Have to get everything ready for work tomorrowπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— sweet maan dreams

I am going to post a picture for samata, aarti, daisy who left early.

gn sweet maaneet dreams darlingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by sptrno

u r welcome dear.........

even i'm not that sure about diff between series director and just a director but once i had read nissar's interview as well and he explained something abt series director..........series director directs the whole series as in the whole show from script to costumes to sets to everything but diirector might direct most episodes but not all..........i mean see initially v used ot have noel smith as director and then maan sigh came in later but nissar was always with GHSP...............hope i'm making some sense lol............i don't know exactly so may be u ask someone who knows about such stuff properly...............

thanx for trying to explain....i will ask my cousin for further clarification...she works as assistant cameraperson for movie trailors and ad films....maybe she will know...
she also worked for a year in prime focus in coloring deptt....
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sptrno

u r welcome dear.........

even i'm not that sure about diff between series director and just a director but once i had read nissar's interview as well and he explained something abt series director..........series director directs the whole series as in the whole show from script to characters to costumes to sets to everything in al episodes but diirector might direct most episodes but not all..........i mean see initially v used ot have noel smith as director and then maan sigh came in later but nissar was always with GHSP...............hope i'm making some sense lol............i don't know exactly so may be u ask someone who knows about such stuff properly...............
spee - your description explains the difference between a director and series director.

Samata, aarti, daisy, dee, ijjat. I did not get much chance to talk to you today. A picture for you to see tomorrow morning πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

sweet maan dreams spee and aditi 😊
@reena and aditi-even i'm going now.............gn sweet maaneet dreams dearies
Originally posted by divareena

aditi - how are you. 😊
A picture of maan for you

thanx reena...and one for u....😳

Good morning to all crazies................................

gud morning crazies ............. me leaving now ..........will meet u all after 3 P.M ........bye

gud noon all crazies......

hope u see u guys in the eve time.....